Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

Falling In Love In The Worst Way

The rest of the day seems insignificant compared to the first half of the day, and when me and Jack walk home hand in hand I realise that although I’ve said this before, sometimes bad situations lead us to the right places. By the time we get home we’ve figured out lifts with Rian and Kara, and even though it’s not for two days, I’m determined to get as drunk as possible.
The next day’s pass fast, with Alex’s “date that isn’t really a date” with Kyle going, in his words, fabulous. By the time it’s the day of the party, I already have three Google maps with three different sets of directions to the party, I’ve stockpiled 3 bottles of vodka, a bottle of WKD blue and two 6 packs of beer, and Alex has said the phrase “complete and utter mayhem” at least 35 times. It’s an understatement to say that we’re excited.

Jack is sat on the bed straightening his already straight hair, and I can tell he is slightly worried about Alex helping set up. I nudge his free arm and smile at him, when he catches my eye and smiles back; I carry on sorting out my eye make-up because there is only so much you can do to make Jack stop worrying. Especially about Alex when Kyle is involved. I roll my eyes and promptly squeal when Jack put his hands round my waist and kisses my cheek.

“Sorry baby, I just worry. A lot, but I promise that this party will be amazing for all of us.” He says throatily into my ear. It tickles slightly, I giggle and kiss him firmly on the mouth, but when he tries to kiss me again I shake my head.

“Nah-ah, I have a face to make look pretty and alcohol to make sure hasn’t gone missing.” I smirk to myself when he sticks out his bottom lip, and bat him away with my foundation brush. I make sure my make-up is even and head downstairs to double check the drinks. When I head back upstairs Jack watches me walk up the stairs, I feel kind of self-conscious so I tug the back of my skirt down slightly and hope my pants aren’t showing. He licks the side of his mouth and smirks, I wonder what he did when I was gone and I raise an eyebrow at him. He just smirks again.
By the time we actually get to the party, it’s already started and I spot Alex and Kyle in a dark corner kissing. I’m not sure what I feel so I grab a beer and down it in one. Jack raises an eyebrow at me; I just shrug, grab a Bacardi and pass him a beer. He thanks me and we walk through to the living room so we can talk to people.

A little later on and about 4 beers, a bottle of vodka, several Bacardi’s and two whole bottles of Apple Snaps’ later I puke loudly into the toilet somewhere. I’m a little disorientated but I feel someone holding back my hair as I gag again and hear the splatter of sick onto porcelain. When I’m done, I raise my head and see Jack there. He brushes my hair out of my face, and wipes my mouth with his sleeve; I lean onto him and kiss him sloppily on the chin. Close enough. He smiles at me and leans down properly and we end up making out on the bathroom floor. This goes on for a while and Jack gently pushes the bathroom door shut and flicks the lock. We carry on making out and he gently pulls at my skirt until I let him take it off. I pull at his shirt and he lifts his arms; letting me pull it off him. I take in the plains of his chest before I lean back in and he reaches up under my t-shirt and fiddles with the clip of my bra. He manages to undo despite how drunk we both our and I start to unbutton his trousers, feeling his erection underneath. Just as I start to pull on the zipper, there is a banging on the door.

“What you want?” Jack slurs loudly at the door.

“It’s Alex, “a worried voice says “I think he’s hurt.” Jack sighs and looks at me; I nod slowly and pull my skirt back on. He starts putting his clothes back on and just as I’m about to fix my bra he leans over kisses my neck and fixes it for me. I laugh slightly and nibble his ear. He laughs and pulls me out into the corridor.

Rian is waiting outside and again, my blurred mind realises, is sober. He looks worried and Jack voices what my brain was trying to say.

“Where is he?” Rian just points outside and me and Jack try not to fall over as all three of us go outside.

Alex is shivering by the time we find him, he doesn’t have his t-shirt or shoes and it’s hard to recognise him.

“Alex? Hun, is that you?” My voice shakes and I kneel next to him. I push his hair out of his face and see two black eyes. I gasp and take in his bleeding nose, his cut eyebrow and his split lip. He whimpers slightly and tries to get up. Suddenly I don’t feel drunk anymore and I help him up. Alex can’t walk properly and he whispers something about a twisted ankle, I help him along as his swollen eyes try to squeeze out tears. But he is finding it difficult to breathe so I ask Rian to take us to hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep, I'm a horrible, very unorganised, bitchy person. I'm sorry.
*spoiler*
alex is going to be fine, but you know... read and stuff,
thank you for bearing with me and everything.
love you all.