Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

Don't You See What You Do To Me?

“Hey mate.” Jack says, raising a hand in a half wave. I smile and wave as well and Alex pushes my feet until I move out of his way. Jack gets up and stretches.

“So...” Jack yawns. “Pancakes?” Alex accepts and so does Taylor and Jack leaves the room. We start talking about Simple Plan and, to Alex’s delight, Taylor is a fan. Taylor has dark curly hair that falls just past his ears, and bright green eyes. He looks well built from what I can see of him, under a dark hoodie and everything about him says I know him from somewhere. Just as Alex starts asking him about Blink, I realise where I know him.

“You were on our bus!” I say, they both turn to me, Alex with eyebrows raised and Taylor with a shy smile. Taylor nods and looks quickly at Alex.

“That’s where I got told about the party.” He says still looking at him. Taylor’s voice sounds like he’s telling a story and Alex smiles and blushes as if he’s heard this before.

“And the party was where I got to dance with Alex and make one of the best friends I’ve ever had.” Taylor turns back at me and Alex looks back up and mouths along to the last part of it.

“And one day we’re going to look back at the party and think of it all as a bad dream, because sometimes bad things lead to good situations.” Taylor smiles sweetly and turns back to Alex, who smiles even wider and blushes bright red. I smile. They’re so cute. Jack walks back in with a massive plate of pancakes and places it on the coffee table. I point at Taylor.

“A Simple Plan fan.” Jack smiles widely and I notice he gives Taylor an extra pancake.

Alex asks us if we would want to go along with them to the cinema and Jack and I say yes. I don’t want to intrude but both Taylor and Alex seem happy with it, so we agree to go. When we get there Jack says to let them choose the film and we just choose the food. So when we meet them back at the hall with arms of food, Jack seems surprised that they’ve chosen Black Swan. Jack raises an eyebrow at me and I just shrug and look at Alex. He’s too busy laughing at Taylor who, as he’s taller than Alex, looking down at him with what I can only describe as lust.

We walk into the cinema and sit in our seats right at the back, and I look up at the screens adverts with disinterest. I look over at Alex and Taylor to see Alex looking down in his bag and Taylor surveying Alex with extreme interest. I nudge Jack and whisper.

“Ten bucks say Alex is getting some tonight.” Jack laughs loudly.

“Fine, ten bucks says he isn’t. They’ve only known each other like two weeks.” I just shrug and start wondering what I can buy with ten bucks.

About halfway through the film, there’s a lesbian scene that seems to catch Jack’s interest. I glance across at Alex and Taylor and instead of seeing them both engrossed in the film, I see Alex asleep on Taylor’s shoulder and Taylor playing with Alex’s hair. I smile at the cuteness and flick my eyes up at the screen.

At the end of the film we walk out with Alex and Taylor holding hands. I nudge Jack and smile smugly. He rolls his eyes and tells them we’re leaving. We say goodbye and we go home on the bus. The whole time Jack seems to be smiling at nothing and I’m not sure why until we get home. As soon as we get home he calls around the house, and when he finds it empty he pushes me roughly against the front door.

“I told you I wanted you.” he whispers before kissing me hard. It makes something in me want him so I kiss back with the same strength. We end up making out on the couch with me on top of him for a bit before he starts pulling at my shirt. I sit up so he can pull it off me and I watch his eyes dilute as he sees me in my bra. I lean back down and carry on kissing him for a couple of minutes. Suddenly I feel his erection poking at my stomach and I gasp slightly. He grins lazily at me, his eyes hooded and dark. I reach down and fiddle with his button and he pushes me away. I look up at him and he pulls my hand off the couch and up the stairs. I realise where this is going and I try to prepare myself. It doesn’t work and I end up just trying to make myself breathe.

We get upstairs and Jack pushes me roughly onto the bed. I lick my lips as he pulls of his t-shirt, and bite my lip when he takes off his jeans. He’s pitching a tent in his boxers and it makes me smirk to know I made it happen. He leans back on top of me and I feel his erection poking into my stomach again. He kisses my neck and works his way down my collar bone, stopping just shy of my left breast. I buck my chest slightly and he laughs. He reaches down to my jeans and pulls gently at the waistband, slowly unbuttoning them and pulling them down my shaking thighs. I’m basically putty in his hands right now and he knows it. He rubs between my legs and watches me buck into his hands. Jack fingers the side of my panties and pulls them down slightly, I push myself up so they slide down and he pulls it back up.

“No you don’t.” He breathes in my ear. “I choose when they come off.” I moan as his breath dances along my neck. He reaches for the straps of my bra and pulls them roughly off of my shoulders, I watch as he reaches behind me and undoes the clasp and pulls the bra away from me. He throws it off the bed somewhere and massages my nipples in his large hands. He runs his left hand along my waist and hovers at my panty line.

“I haven’t done this before.” He whispers to me.

“I have.” I whisper back. “But I don’t remember it.” He raises an eyebrow at me and I say simply. “I was stoned.” He doesn’t seem to care and pulls down my soaked panties. They get stuck at my ankles so I push them off with my feet and almost immediately lose them on the floor somewhere. I realise that it’s my chance to tease him so as he sits up, turns and pushes the covers away. I kneel up and when he turns back around I pull him towards me. I grab the waistband of his boxers and pull them down until his erection pops out. It’s big. My brain to mouth filter seems to have broken down and I gasp.

“Is it going to fit?” he laughs huskily. Pre cum is leaking slowly from his tip so I lick it off with the tip of my tongue and pull his boxers all the way down. He reaches into a bottom drawer and pulls out a condom. I rip it open and slowly unroll it onto his length. I push Jack down onto the bed and ease myself onto him. He moans slightly and I gasp at the feeling. Something in me turns animal and growls in pleasure, and I start to move. Some when I get pushed back down onto the bed and Jack takes charge, pushing into me hard and fast. Just as I’m about come, he moans my name and I feel him release inside me. It pushes me over the edge and I come as well, my hands in his hair and yelling his name.

We stay there for a moment before I collapse onto his chest and sigh. He plays slowly with my hair and I smile widely.

I must have fallen asleep because when I wake up Jack sat at the edge of the bed pulling his boxers on and trying to find his clothes. I realise that I should probably get up as well. I reach around the bottom of the bed until I find my panties and pull them on. Jack turns around and watches me pull my bra and jeans on with a smile. I glance around before remembering that my t-shirt was discarded downstairs. I look up at Jack.

“My t-shirt is downstairs and I hear people...” I trail off and realise that people will probably know what happened. Jack’s eyes grow wide, and glance down. He grabs his jeans and t-shirt and grabs a t-shirt out of his drawer. He hands it over.

“Looks like we’re going to have to do the walk of shame.” I giggle and pull his t-shirt on and grab his hand as we wander slowly down the stairs. I hear Alex laughing downstairs and I take a deep breath before we both walk into the living room. I spot my t-shirt folded up on the coffee table and cringe to myself. When I finally look at Alex he has an eyebrow raised at me and Taylor is awkwardly looking at me in Jack’s too big t-shirt and I just shrug and grab my t-shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
*awkward dance*
im so bad with sex scenes. merlgh.

anyway thank you for reading. And this time I won't leave it weeks in between. Pinky Promise. <3