Say You'll Mean It

Lights. Camera. Action!

I had a busy day ahead of me today. I woke up at nine o'clock in order to be at work by 10:30. We had a big shoot today. All Time Low would be getting to the studio by 11:00 and I had to be there. I was one of AP's best photographers. I worked there with my biffle, Sevie, who was an author and we always worked with each other on almost every project
"I'll be there in 10 minutes to pick you up" I texted Sevie.
"I'll be ready. Dude All Time Low is gunna be in the studio!"
"OMG you have no idea how freaking excited I am I have seen them live but never meet them!"
"I heard that! haha"
I put my phone right by my purse so I wouldn't forget it, brushed my teeth, put on a pair of Guess sweat capris and a black wife beater before heading out the door to my 2001 red Chevy Caviler, on my way to Sevie's. Why we didn't just live together? I had no idea. She lived on her own as well and we worked together. I played Memphis May Fire's The Hollow and my favorite song was "The Unfaithful". It was heavy and about somebody cheating on another. I finally arrived at Sevie's house and texted her.
"I'm here! Come on out!"
"Coming!" she texted back.
She was in my car five minutes later and was begging to change my CD to I See Stars. They have a way of making us dance. I did as told and blasted End Of The World Party. It was one of our favorite songs and we couldn't stop dancing.
"I think we should move in together." I suggested.
"Why do you say that?" she asked.
"Think about it. We're biffles, work at the same place and it would be a lot cheaper."
"True. When?"
"This weekend."
"What should I bring?"
"Everything dude!"
We both giggled. I pulled into the parking lot of AP and walked inside to my cubicle right next to Sevie. We saw Mike Shea walk by as we entered. We both greeted one another with small hello and were on our way. Mike was one of the coolest bosses we ever had. He let us do almost whatever we wanted, as long as we didn't kill each other or anything. Since it was an indoor shoot, Sevie and I had to be downstairs in 15 minutes. I brought my camera case, which the company bought but I got to take it home and take random pictures. Other photographer people were there too but they were there for help, like with lighting and whatnot. I walked over to Sevie and started chit-chatting about my love for All Time Low and how they got me though some rough times, happy times and how many times I have seen them. Also about my love for Jack Barakat and hers for Zack Merrick. Suddenly I heard someone shout from behind me.
"I'm here to pee on all of you!"
I turned around only to see none other than Alex Gaskarth standing there looking very........well let's say he looked almost like a Roman god after he had won a fight, fists curled and everything. Jack, Zack, and Rian were behind him smiling at me and Sevie while looking at Alex like he just smoked a crackpipe before he walking in. Sevie and I walked up to them and greeted each of them.
"Hi my name is Peyton and this is Sevie. I will be your photographer for this shoot and she will be your interviewer. Any questions?" I said.
Jack raised his hand and didn't speak until called on, like in a classroom.
"Besides Jack." I said jokingly "Yes Jack?"
"Can I use the restroom? I've been holding it for a while." he responded.
"No. Just kidding, go on ahead. Anyone else?"
"Nope." everybody said in unison.
"Ok, let's get started then!"
Jack returned shortly after and walked right up to Sevie. They started talking off to a corner while I was spoke with Alex, Zack, and Rian..We all just started at them.
"What are they talking about?" Zack asked.
"Maybe Jack likes her." Alex teased. "Jack and Sevie sitting in a tree...."
"Gaskarth, I will eat your parents if you don't shut up!" Jack yelled back.
"Since when is Jack a cannibal?"I asked.
"Good question." Rian replied. We all laughed.
Jack walked over to the guys while I made my way over to Sevie and asked her what she and the tall black haired guitarist talked about.
"Dude, Jack has a crush on you." Sevie squealed.
"No way, seriously?" I asked.
She nodded. "Yea, he asked me if you had a boyfriend."
"What should I do?"
"Go on a date with him! You two would be so cute together."
"You think so?" I looked at Jack who was staring at me. I smiled and he smiled back.
"Yes, I so think so."
We did the photo shoot and the interview. Jack and I exchanged numbers. I also exchanged numbers with Alex because him and I got along so well. Where was this going? Could a girl like me really date a guy like Jack Barakat?