Say You'll Mean It

Were Moving On Up

Were moving on up
I woke up the next morning with a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach number one) my best friend was almost moved in and number two) I had a guy who I liked me and I felt the same way about him. I went to Sevie's room to see if she was awake and I found she wasn't I went to the living and turned on the TV low and watched cartoons like a little kid on Saturday mornings. I decided to text Alex because I felt like he could be an awesome guy best friend
"What it do?" I asked.
"It do good lol. You?" he texted back.
"Haha nothing much just watching cartoons"
"I'm jelly"
"It's on cartoon Network"
"Turning it now! Jack can not stop talking about you"
"Alex be honest with me? Do you think me and Jack will work out?
"Depends. Are you willing?"
"Yes"
"Jack is willing 100 %. Especially with a girl like you. I have never heard him talk about a girl as much as you"
"Thank you Alex. You're a great friend!"
"Your welcome! Don't worry I'm here for you!"
"Thanks :)"
I walked into Sevie's room again to see if she was awake again and again she wasn't. I walked over to my 2009 Apple Mac, which AP paid for, to work on more pictures of the All Time Low in the studio. I pulled up the picture which I decided to put on the cover. I didn't really edit it because Jack told me not to fuck up his face the day before. I did some editing to the background and slight blemishes and sunspots they were kinda a big issue on everybody's face who came into the studio
"What are you doing?" Sevie asked from behind.
"Editing the pictures from the shoot" I replied.
"Speaking of that I have to get my interview together into a story"
"Yeah you should probably do that" I laughed.
"Have you talked to Jack today?" she asked looking through the cabinets looking for some cereal.
"No I talked to Alex though. When do you want to go by your old apartment and get the last of your boxes?"
"Whenever you want to"
"Ok lets go now so we can work on 'homework'" I said with a chuckle and quotes fingers.
We both again got into my car to make the very last trip to her old apartment to get some more boxes. We stood in the living room looking around and thinking about the fun times we had together in here at an empty room. 
 "Wow! I'm really gunna miss this place" She said with slight pout.
"Dude it's gunna be oh-tay! You got me!"
"I know and I appreciate that your a great biffle!" She said while wrapping her arms around my waist since she was shorter than me and I wrapped my lanky arms around her neck and squeezed her really tight until I heard her 
"Release!"
"Oh sorry I got too much love" I said with a chuckle.
"It's ok I thought you were gunna choke me to death"
"No not today" she gave me a death glare and walked away
"I was kidding!" I yelled at her "I love you!" as I chased after to the hall and down the stairs. We got into my car and played All Time Low I thought it was appropriate since I was really close the lead singer and even more close to the guitarist and I played my favorite song "Poppin Champagne" and turned up the volume on my small car.
"Thank you for letting me move in with you" Sevie said. 
"Thank you for moving in with me" I replied.
I seriously happy my biffle was moving in with me my apartment got boring an lonely sometimes and I'm sure she felt the same way in hers now with living together I had someone to talk to and laugh with. I got back to our apartment and went straight to my computer and she to her to her Mac which again AP paid for. I played some music loud enough for us both to hear and got straight to work. It didn't take me long to finish my pictures and logged onto facebook and Skype and saw Jack was on and ask to video chat which I happily accepted and turned off my music. Jack and I talked about random things like him touring and I going up to B more (that was his nickname for his home-state) we talked until Sevie went to bed and when it looked like I was hit my head on my keyboard from my tiredness. Jack and I said our goodnights and I went to bed and he did the same.