Say You'll Mean It

Carpe Diem

The day was August 7th my birthday. I was turning the big 21 and hopefully was spending with Sevie, Jack, my new boyfriend, Alex, Zack and Rian. I woke up very excited to not find Jack in the same bed as me. Where did he go? Did he leave me on my birthday? All these questions were going through my mind and no answers I was worried and kinda sad that Jack Barakat had left me in my bedroom. Finally all my worries went away as he strolled into the bedroom
"Good morning beautiful" he introduced.
"I thought you left me?" I replied.
"I would never in a million years leave you on a day like this"
I blushed as he kissed me on the forehead and sat down next to me
"Happy birthday hun" he handed me an envelope. I pulled a card out with an old lady drinking a beer on the cover and immediatly started laughing and that caused him to bring a grin to his face as well. I opened the card and read it a loud
'Even though your 21 and can drink your gunna get older and older and wrinkles are going to form on your face but don't worry I will still be here with the same wrinkles by your side feeding birds in the park. Happy birthday sweetie!'
"Ah Jack! I loved it! Thank you!" I exclaimed and threw my arms around his neck.
"Your welcome! Alex! Guys! Come in here now!" he yelled.
As the door opened Sevie, Alex, Rian and Zack were standing there with what looked my breakfast on a tray with pancakes, toast, orange juice, fruit and a small vase with a blue carnation.
"Ah guys! You didn't have to!" I said.
"We know we wanted to" Alex said with a smile.
"You deserve it biffle. This is my way of repaying you for carpooling to work and letting me move in with you. You are a great friend" Sevie replied.
"With a biffle like you I'm glad we moved in together" I replied.
"Anyway I made the pancakes" Jack exclaimed.
"Well I won't eat them right away" I joked.
"What are you trying to say?" Jack said.
"That you can not cook" I replied.
"Hey I made my mom macaroni once one time"
"Why only one time?" I asked.
"Cuz he undercooked the noodles" Rian said.
We laughed in unison as Jack glanced at us.
"So what are we doing today?" sevie asked.
"Do you know what I have always wanted to do?"
"What's that babe?" jack asked.
"Skydive!" I said very excited.
"Are you sure biffle?" Sevie asked.
"Absolutely! It's on my bucketlist" I said.
"Anything else?" Alex asked sitting next to Jack.
"Well yeah but it sounds fun to......wait are you guys scared?" I asked.
"Hell fucking yeah!" Jack yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at his comment.
"your not gunna jump alone I'm sure they are gunna have an expert with you?" I said "So who wants to do it?"
"Well hell I'll give it a try" Zack said raising his hand.
"Fuck count me in to!" Alex put his hand up.
"YOLO!" Rian yelled putting his up at well.
"I can't believe you just said that Rian" I said "Sevie and jack. You guys in?"
"Why not?" they said in unison.
"Let's do this! I'm freaking excited!!" I exclaimed.
"You know any good places to go?" Jack asked.
"No but I can look some up" I said. I found 4 that sounded reliable and found the cheapest one it was about two hours from Cincinnati.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I have a case of writers block
If you have anything that could help I would greatly appreciate it
Thanks for reading :)