Say You'll Mean It

No way Down

I was stoked about today. It was my 21st birthday and I was going to cross something off my bucket list, skydiving! I have always wanted to do it, just never had anyone to do it with.

I talked Jack and Sevie into it since Alex, Rian and Zack had already said yes. I found a skydiving place online about 2 hours from where I live in Cincinnati and we could book the appointment today. It was ten in the morning and our appointment was at three. We had plenty of time to change and get on the road. I grabbed a pair of blue jeans, an orange t-shirt, and an Adidas jacket and ran into the bathroom to change. When I got there, Jack had beaten me to it.
He took a long time so I barged in while he stood there with his toothbrush half in his mouth and no shirt on.
"What the hell?!" he mumbled.
"What's taking you so long?" I asked "You're like a girl up in here."
"I didn't know DMX lived here."
"I was born in California. Whatcha know about DMX white boy?" I said with a chuckle.
"White boy? Well I can change that in the summer."
"Not by much."
"Shut up!" he kissed me on the lips.
"Did your Jack Skellington tat hurt?" I asked while taking my clothes off.
"Like a bitch! Why do you ask?" he replied.
"Cause I wanna get a tattoo."
"Of what?"
"A birds of Paradise flower. It was my grandmother's favorite flower and she was like a second mom to me."
"Aw!" he said "That's beautiful... Like you."
I then finished getting dressed. I knew the others were ready to go and were just waiting on Jack and I.
"Took you two long enough." Alex said.
"Jack was in the bathroom for two hours doing god knows what."
"I was masturbating." Jack said nonchalantly.
"Ok then." I said and turned to the door, got my shoes on, and headed out the door with Sevie, Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack behind me. We then climbed onto the bus. I sat by Jack and Rian while Sevie sat by Zack and Alex. It was a quiet ride almost the whole way there.
"Hey Alex, can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Yeah what's up?" he replied. We walked towards the back lounge and sat on the couch.
"Are you mad at me for what happened with Lisa?" I started.
"Well first of all, it was pretty funny but I can understand why you did it. To answer your question, I'm not mad at you. Lisa kinda needed that. She's so needy but I could never tell her or she would break down and tell her friends how much of a dick I am. Thank you for sticking up for me though. I broke up with her this morning."
"Wow, you broke up with her because of me?"
He nodded. "Yeah, you helped me realize how evil she really is."
I chuckled. "Well I'm happy I could help."
"You're a good friend."
"I can say the same about you." I said with a smile.
"I'm glad you're dating Jack. He needs someone to keep him mature."
"Well I'll do my best."
We then met everybody in the main lounge. Jack looked at me very weird and as did the other guys too including Sevie.
"Nothing happened." I reassured.
"Good or I would kick Alex where the sun don't shine." Jack exclaimed.
That got a little chuckle out of me and Sevie and Alex gave a 'don't laugh at that' look. I stopped laughing and looked at Sevie and did the 'cut it out' notion. I looked at my phone and read eleven am and looked back at Jack then to Sevie who had her head rested on Zack's chest. Rian was on his phone texting his girlfriend and Alex was watching TV. I rested my head on Jack's lap and flipped through my smart phone to play a game. I played Tetris for about 20 minutes and put my phone on Jack's leg and dozed off until we got there.
---
I was woken up by shaking thanks to Alex who seemed excited.
"Hey! We're here sleepyhead!" Jack said.
"I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms over my head and playfully hit Jack in the face
"Wahoo! I'm so freaking excited!!!!" I exclaimed.
"I'm kinda excited too" Alex said.
"Hey I'll be excited too!" Rian said.
"Let's do this!!!" Zack yelled, ripping his shirt off.
"Hey whoa! Not here babe." Sevie said.
"Babe?" I questioned.
"Oh Zack and I are you know?" Sevie replied.
"Dating?" Alex asked.
"Yep." She replied.
"I can't believe you.............didnt tell me!!" I yelled and ran to her and hugged being very excited for her "Zack did you bring another shirt?"
"Yes! Damn I just bought this one" Zack said.
"Who knew Zack owned a shirt." I whispered to Jack.
"He took that one from me." Jack replied.
"That would explain it" I chuckled. We waited for Zack to change his shirt and walk into the building that was like a mini fun park it had go karts, mini golf, laser tag and an arcade
"Can we go mini golfing after we almost die?" Rian saked.
"Yeah we can" I replied.
I walked up the counter that was under a sign that read skydive and gave them the name Peyton. After looking through her computer she said
"Your early. The experts that will be escorting you are actually with another group they will be back in about 20 minutes. You can do something in the mean time like arcade or sit."
"How does the payment work out? Now or after?" I asked.
"Before" she replied.
I went to dig into my purse to find my wallet when I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see Alex
"I got this" he said "Its my birthday present to you"
"Wait today is your birthday?" the receptionist asked.
"Yes it is!" I replied.
"May I see you ID?" she asked.
"Yeah! Hold on." I replied.
She looked at it for a second and replied,
"Since today is your birthday, I'm taking 20% off your deal today." she replied.
"Oh thats awesome! Thank you!" I replied.
"You're welcome and happy birthday!" she replied.
"Thank you Alex!" I said. After playing a few of the arcade games and Jack and I wining a total of 1000 tickets our name was called to go skydiving. I was way to excited. The instructor gave us some instructions and procedures that we have to follow or else we could get hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback?