Status: Sooo I pretty much update when I want but since it's summer, I'm trying to update more.. :)

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad.

She Cries 'Please Let Me Go',

The next morning I woke up to a pounding headache and a throbbing face. I still was sick to my stomach about the thought of....him hitting me. But one good thing happened yesterday. Max apologized to me. That's right. The almighty asshole himself apologized.

Honestly, I'm happy he apologized. Maybe me and him could fuck could be great friends. I thought as I made my way to the bathroom, hoping not to be seen by anyone. Hopefully the boys would be off doing something, and not be on the bus.

Right as I was about to open up the bathroom door, it swung open, hitting me in the face. I fell backwards, groaning from the now doubled pain in my cheek.

"Shit, Jey. I'm so so so sorry." Max said, helping me up. My hand flew up to my face to cover the bruise before he saw it. "It's o-okay. I, uh, was just gonna take a s-shower." I said, stuttering from fear of him seeing my face.

"Um, okay." He said. He moved out of the way and I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I breathed a sigh of relief and removed my hand from my face. The bruise was black, blue, purple and now red because of the door. To be completely honest, I was screwed. My father always smart enough not to hit me in my face and leave a mark. Jake, you're a fucking idiot.

I sighed and got into the shower. I stood there for a couple minutes before the tears began to fall. I collapsed to the floor and sobbed quietly. What did I do? What have I ever done to deserve to be beaten constantly throughout my life?

There was a knock at the door. "Jeydan, are you okay? I could hear y-. You've been in there a while." Max said. He was worried about me. I could hear it in his voice. I cleared my throat. "I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." Bullshit. We both new it but he didn't question it.

I washed my hair and did everything else in record time and got out of the shower. Today was our off day so I just threw my hair up in a bun and put on comfy clothes. I put cover up on the bruise but it didn't work too well. Atleast I had the door hitting my face as an actual excuse. I might be able to pull this off.

I walked out of the bathroom to the front of the bus and saw Max watching a movie by himself. I plopped onto the couch next to him. "Where is everyone?" He looked over at me. "They all went out to the mall or something. We all have off the next couple days cause we're going to New York." I nodded. "Okay." We got quiet again. I saw him glance over at me and do a double take. His eyes got wide and he stared.

"Jey, what the fuck is that on your face?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, spagettios.

Anyone wanna guess how Max is gonna react?

OMFG MY WARPED TICKETS CAME IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY! I'M OFFICALLY GOING TO WARPED TOUR JULY 22ND!!! Guys, I am so excited. I'm gonna try and find Ronnie Radke and give him a huge hug and tell him about how we're gonna get married and have beautiful babies. Okay. Maybe I won't exactly say that. Maybe I'll just pass out but same thing right...

Anywhore, COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE.<3