Status: Sooo I pretty much update when I want but since it's summer, I'm trying to update more.. :)

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad.

'I Won't Tell Anyone'.

I froze. He noticed it. I knew he would. Shit.

"It,uh. It was, um, from when, uh, I got hit with the door." Smooth, dumbfuck, I bet he'll really believe that.

He looked at me with a 'Do you really think I'm that stupid?' look. "I'm not retarded. That's a fucking hand mark. Who did that to you?" He said, standing up infront of me. I felt anger boil inside of me. Why the fuck does he care? Two days ago, he wouldn't even look at me. Now, he's so fucking concerned.

"Why do you care? It's none of your business." I said. He looked like I just punched him in the face.

"I care. Trust me, I really do. Especially because it looks like someone punched you." I hung my head.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't t-tell you." I said, getting up and running off the bus. I didn't know where I was going. All I knew is I wanted to be alone.

________________________________________________________________

Max's POV

I wanted to run after her. I wanted to grab her, kiss her, and hug her. I wanted to tell her everything was going to be okay. I wanted to murder that boyfriend of hers because I know he did it. Why?

Because I'm in love with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUH DUN DUNN! He loves her. :') awwww.

Sorry it's so short. But I needed to do it because big things are happening next chapter. ;)

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO COMMENTED. YOU ALL DESERVE A KISS FROM MAX. <3

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE LOVIESSSS<3