Status: Sooo I pretty much update when I want but since it's summer, I'm trying to update more.. :)

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad.

What Have They Done?

I didn't get home until about 9 because I went out to dinner with Cassy and I found out she was transferring to the Epitaph in LA so we would be working together out there. Now I had to break the news to my father.

I was honestly dreading it. There was no doubt that he was drinking right now. As I got out of the car, the nervousness in my stomach worsened. When I walked in the house, I thought I was going to throw up. I was shaking and I thought I was going to cry. "Dad?" I said. "In here." I heard him say.

I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch with a beer. Fuck. He's going to murder me. "Um. I got a job." He scoffed. "Where? As a prostitute? You're a fucking little slut so I wouldn't be surprised." I closed my eyes for a second.

"Umm. No. Actually, as a photographer for a band. I'm moving out to LA in two days." He stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He growled, getting in my face. When I didn't answer, he slapped me. I yelped.

"I-I said t-that I g-got a-a job a-at a record company. I-I'm moving t-to LA." I stuttered out. He punched me in the stomach. I fell to the floor. "No, you're not. You're staying here." I felt a fire ignite in my stomach. I forgot the pain and jumped up, surprising my father.

"NO! I WON'T! I WON'T STAY HERE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! FUCK YOU! I'M NINETEEN YEARS OLD! YOU CAN'T DO SHIT YOU CHILD MOLESTING PIECE OF SHIT!" The words I dreamed of saying spilled from my mouth. I knew the second I said no, I was done.

I took off, running, but I was too slow. My father grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the kitchen. He grabbed a knife and stuck it to my throat.

"You dumb little cunt. You think I'm going to let you go just like your mother. I don't fucking think so." He stabbed my arm. I screamed. This was the first time I had ever fought back. I ripped the bloody knife from his hands and threw it at him, it missed him but he let go of me.

I ran outside and across the street. I banged on the door and turned around to see my father charging across the street. "OPEN UP! PLEASE!" I screamed. The door opened just in time for me to get inside.

My neighbor, Jason, was a 30 year old man with 2 kids. His wife works nights so she wasn't home. "Ohmygod. Jeydon. What happened?" He grabbed me. "My father has been abusing me for the past ten years. He stabbed me tonight. Jason, call an ambulance." And with that I passed out.
______________________

Beep Beep Beep I tried to move my arm to turn off my alarm clock but a pain shot through it. I gasped and opened my eyes. "Where am I?" I said. My voice was hoarse.

I looked around. The walls were white. And I was hooked up to a machine. My mom was in a chair in the corner sleeping and my father was sitting on a bench, also sleeping.

The memories of last night came flooding back. He had stabbed me. That son of a bitch tried to kill me. The nurse walked in and smiled at me. I didn't smile back, I just motioned her over. "You need to get a cop in here right now. That's the man that stabbed me." Her eyes got really wide but she nodded and left the room.

The door clicked close. My mothers eyes shot open and she jumped up. "Oh! Sweetie, you're up! What happened? I was so worried. Your father said you were mugged and stabbed." I scoffed. My mother's eyes filled with confusion.

"That's what he said? Why don't you ask him again and see what he says?" I said. I looked at my father who was now awake and looking at me like he wanted to kill me if I didn't shut up.

"So 'Daddy' want to tell mom what you did to me?" I said. He stood up and walked over to my hospital bed. "I suggest you shut up, Jeydan." I shook my head. "Fuck no." My mother looked at me and back to him.

I don't even know where all this courage came from. About a year ago, I would've been agreeing with everything my father said. Now I just want him in jail, and I couldn't wait until the cop walked in. That would be a mess. Yet I can tell them everything.

"What is she talking about?" My mom said. She looked tired and run down. I felt bad for her. Not knowing who to believe.

"I have no idea. She's just making up lies." I laughed. "No one is going to believe you. Okay. If you don't tell her what you did to me, I'll tell her everything. Every single fucking thing you did to me." He just stared at me. "Fine. I'll tell her myself then." I turned to my mom.

"Well, mom, your husband here, is a child molester." She gasped and started crying. "He molested me from the time I was 8 to when I was 15 when he got me pregnant." She started crying even harder.

"Shut up, Jeydan." He warned. I smiled at him. "Then when he found out I was pregnant, he punched me in the stomach. He killed your grandchild." She shook her head and cried even more.

"JEYDAN, SHUT UP!" He roared. "What don't want me to tell her how you beat me every night because it was apparently my fault mom wasn't there? Or how you stabbed me?" My mother stood up and slapped my dad across the face.

"I'm calling the police on you. You're a sick bastard." She said. "Oh, no need for that. I already told the nurse to get a cop in here," As I said that the door opened and a cop walked in. "Here he is." The nurse said. The cop walked over to my father who was in shock.

"You are under arrest for the stabbing of your daughter." My mother spoke up to the cop when he started reading the rights. "Excuse me, but he molested and abused her too. He deserves additional charges." The cop nodded. "Okay Ma'am come with me down to the station."

"I'll see you at home, honey. I'm going to go to the station. Just call my cell if you need anything." They walked out.

"Nurse, when can I be released?" The nurse walked over to me. "When I came in here the first time, it was to tell you, you can leave now, just take it easy on your arm. You can take the bandage off in 3 days. And you can drive, just don't use both hands."

I nodded. I stood up and changed into my clothes my mom had brought. I signed the release forms and drove home. I still had to pack and I could barely move. I sighed as I walked in the house. It was all over. My father was going to jail.

I walked upstairs and started packing. I was leaving tomorrow. I had to get this done. Apparently the apartment was fully furnished and all I needed to bring was clothes. I got all my clothes done by that night.

While I was packing, I came across my old razor. I decided one thing. I need to clean up my life. I threw my razor in the garbage. If my father was gone, there was no reason to anymore.

I knew it wasn't going to be that easy but I was going to do it. No more going days without eating and when I did eat, I wouldn't throw it up. I needed to stop.

I was ripped from my thoughts when my mom walked through the door. She saw my suitcases and eyed me suspiciously.

"What are these?" She said. I bit my lip. "The record company. They told me I have to move to LA and I agreed." She nodded and smiled.

"Baby, you don't know how proud I am of you." She hugged me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone else "Aw." at the end? .... Just me?............

ANYWAYS, Thanks to the two people that commented: kisa14 and Love Ashley Purdy <3

LISTEN TO THIS!

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!!!!! :3