Status: Sooo I pretty much update when I want but since it's summer, I'm trying to update more.. :)

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad.

You've Just Gotta Find A Way.

The rest of the day flew by with Konner teaching me everything I have to know. After I got the jist of what I'm supposed to do, he left to get lunch. I, on the other hand, couldn't get Jake off my mind though. If I saw him again, what would I say? Being the smooth flirter that I am, I would probably stumble over my words and look like an idiot.

As two 13 year old girls gushed over how 'hot' Craig is and were trying to decide what to buy, I let my mind wonder to Max. Why does he hate me so much? I just wish I could get closer to him to figure it out.

The girls finally figured out what they wanted and left. I sat down and closed my eyes.

"Sleeping on your first day? Tsk tsk tsk." My heart fluttered when I opened my eyes and saw Jake standing there.

"I uh was just resting my eyes?" I said. He smirked. "I guess I'll have to tell Konner. He'll be pretty pissed..." I rolled my eyes as he took out his phone. "What do you want me to do?" I said, leaning over the table.

My heart was beating really fast as he leaned over so his face was an inch away from mine. Did I mention before how I have no experience whatsoever with boys? Yeah... Make this whole thing awkward.

"Come get some coffee with me." He said, lowering his voice so it sounded even more seductive. and made me want to rip his clothes off even more.

"O-okay but I, uhm, have to wait until Konner gets back.." I said. As if on cue, Konner came bounding up to us with a Taco Bell bag in hand.

"He's back." Jake said, turning to Konner, "I'm taking her to Starbucks." Konner shot him a look I couldn't read then smiled at me.

"Have fun you two." He said, as Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me to the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, filler. But someone asked me to update tonight because it's their favorite story. :') Thanks. No one's ever told me that before so I'm all like "YAYYYY!" And to make this day even freaking better:
Does anyone watch DamonFizzy on YouTube? If you do, you know how he's like one of the big youtubers? WELL I FREAKING TWEETED AT HIM AND HE REPLIED!!!!! asdghjklkjhgfdsa I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY! lmfao. I tweeted that everytime I watched his videos, it made me want to do videos myself. He replied that I should and it's fun. And he put a heart, I think he was indicating he wants to be the father of my babies.

but I just thought I'd share that with you guys. lol. Comment/ Subscribe. :D