Status: Sooo I pretty much update when I want but since it's summer, I'm trying to update more.. :)

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad.

She Sits Alone, Tries To Adjust,

It's been a month since I went on that date with Jake and I couldn't be happier. He asked me to be his girlfriend after one more date. Although he has a temper sometimes, he's still a very amazing boyfriend.

Right now, I'm watching the guys do their set. They're singing the last song of their set 'You're So Beautiful'. When they were done, I ran up to Craig and jumped on him to give him a hug. "You guys are amazing!" "Thanks, Jey." Craig said, hugging me back. Me and Craig are really close now, like brother and sister close. He watches out for me when I need it and I annoy the shit out of him like a little sister. But he loves me anyways.

I gave the other guys a high five. Max just kind of looked at me and I gave him a small smile. He smiled back at me. I seriously can't believe he smiled back. So one minute he hates me the next he smiles, I thought, ignoring the butterflies from his amazing smile.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind as I felt someone grab my arm tightly. I turned to see Jake, smiling but it wasn't reaching his eyes. "Jeydan, I need to talk to you. Now." He said, through his teeth.

The first thing that popped into my head was my father. That look in his eyes was the same one my father got right before he beat me to a bloody pulp. I glanced over at the guys. Craig, Bryan and Robert were talking about something else, while Max was looking at me with a worried look.

I gulped. "O-okay." I said. He pulled me roughly down a hallway and into an empty room. I couldn't help but feel scared. Although, I need he wouldn't hit me, this was reminding me too much of.... before.

As soon as the door was closed the yelling started. "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU HUGGING THAT DOUCHE BAG, CRAIG?!" I flinched, as he got closer to me.

"I-I was just h-hugging him." I practically whispered, cowering as his face was in front of mine. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE I LOOK LIKE? MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IS ALL FUCKING OVER ANOTHER GUY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!"

"I-I'm sor-.." I went flying backward as his hand collided with my face. I looked at him with horror. He stood there with remorse in his eyes for a split second before it was replaced with rage. I felt my chest collapse in. It was happening again. My heart rate began to rise and I felt like the walls were closing in. Jake knelt down to where I was.

"I love you, Jey. You made me do this." He said, quietly. He stood up and left the room.

I passed out.
________________________________________________________________

I woke up a couple hours later with a massive headache and a swollen face. I got up off the floor of the room and left back to the bus. It was dark outside so it must be pretty late. I made the mistake of letting my mind wonder while I was walking.

He hit me. He really fucking hit me. I don't know what to do.

Leave him, stupid.

But I love him.

He's going to be just like dad.

My stomach dropped at the thought. He was going to be like my father. He's never going to leave me. I kept trying to push the thoughts away as I got up to the bus and saw Max standing there, smoking.

I walked up to the door and he stared at me. "Hey, Jeydan. Can I talk to you?" I pulled my hood of my jacket tighter so he hopefully couldn't see my face. "S-sure."I said, I was terrified he was going to see my face.

"I'm really sorry for the way I've been towards you the past couple months. I've just had... a lot going on and I took it out on you because... You reminded me of someone." He was apologizing. He sounded genuine too.

"I forgive you, Max." I said, softly. He held out his arms for a hug. I stepped into them. God, he smells so good. We pulled away after a minute. "Alright, I'm going to bed now. Night." I said, walking inside.

I went into the bathroom and looked at my face. There was a giant hand-print bruise on the side of my cheek. I don't know how I was going to hide that. I'm screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Cue angry mob.* I'm sorry guys. I didn't want to make him abusive. But it fits. :|

MY MOM GOT ME WARPED TOUR TICKETS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!<3
If anyone is going to Warped on July 22nd (??) in Hartford, Connecticut, message me. Maybe we can hangout.

Anywayyyyy, comment/ subscribe. <3