I Need You So Bad

How I Fell For Brady

Dear Diary,

So yes. I did become friends with Brady. It was pretty nice. I still felt inferior to him sometimes, because honestly Brady is really handsome and well… hot. He's not cute or adorable… he's hot, handsome, and dashing. He had lean muscles, a killer smile, and very tall not to mention warm big soft hands. Not much guys can compare to him. His eyes always gleamed out from his face. He looks as beautiful as his mother but guy version. His persona isn't that bad either once you get to know him more though. He's very adventurous, protective, and sweet.

-How I Fell For Brady-

"No." I said.

"Yes." He insisted.

"NO!" I replied more forceful.

"Come on… I'm going to be right next to you." He replied.

"Please. Brady… I'm scared." I said, my voice was trembling. He looked straight into my eyes and gave me a reassuring smile.

"It's going to be fine. I promise. You never know until you try." He said.

I started breathing again and then I started making my way down slowly. I hated whatever we were doing right now. We were going down the edge of a rock on a rope. I was terrified and my butt was tingling.

I was wondering now why in the world did I agree to do this… you may be wondering, what are you doing?

Well, we were repelling… aka jump down the edge of the mountain and rope yourself down. We have done a lot of things together over the summer.

We went to Disneyland, SeaWorld, Lego Land, a fair, some concerts, Universal Studio and Zoo parks. Honestly… it was very fun and enjoyable. Not only because of the exciting things but because I had Brady right next to me with his arm around my shoulder. It was awkward the first few times he slouched his arm on me but later it became very comfortable and securing.

"I'm heading down." Brady said and made his way down right next to me.

I got off the rock wall and I am now hanging on the rope. I was scared but then I placed my eyes on the scenery before me. It was California. The trees, lakes, mountains, and rivers…. the scenery was breathtaking.

"Beautiful, huh?" I turned to look at Brady who was right next to me. I smiled, it was involuntary.

"Yea." I replied to him.

He gave me that beautiful smile he has and looked at the scenery.

I looked at the scenery again too but I then looked back at Brady. He seemed joyful and out-going right now rather than his dark and edgy persona at school or from awhile ago.

This guy was amazing and he was right in from of me.

I don't know what happened… or when did I get so brave to do it but I leaned towards him and kissed his cheek.

I swung back far left and then spun around a little.

I squealed and breathed heavily in fear.

I looked back at Brady, he was staring at me with his mouth gaping.

What did I just do? WHY DID I DO THAT?

I then started to bring myself down. I went fast too, I wasn't afraid of the height or of the fact that my feet were hanging. I was now more afraid of Brady… looking at me with disgust. Rejecting me. Angered by me. I am scared that now… he hates me.

When I got down, the guy who was waiting down there helped me take off the equipment. As soon as he unbuckled the belt. I gave it to him and started running.

"Wait, Lindy!" I heard his voice.

I ignored it and continued. Then… I tripped. I fell and my knee collided with a rock that was there. My knee was bleeding and I think I sprained my ankle. I groaned from the pain. I then started crying. My hands covered my eyes as I cried. I cried from the pain, both emotional and physical. I already lost Tom… now Brady? What's wrong with me. Why am I like this? I feel so horrible, defenseless, and stupid. I'm so stupid. When did I become like this? Why do I feel so lonely often… why do I need a guy? Why do I want a guy?

Moreover, why do I want guys out of my league…. guys that will never look at me as girlfriend or lover potential. I'm just friend potential. Friend zone…. forever.

I felt arms wrapped around me. I took my hands off my face and looked behind me to see Brady. His face seemed relieved as he hugged me tightly from behind me.

"Brady." I said in my hoarse voice.

"I thought I lost you." He said breathlessly.

"I'm sorry." I said and looked away from him.

"Yes, you better be sorry!" I turned around completely and pushed away from him.

"I-I…." I didn't know what to say. I was completely terrified… what is he going to say to me.

"You missed you know?" He said. I then looked up from the dirt. I looked at his face.

"I missed?" I asked confused.

"Yea… you missed… big time." He said and came closer to me. His fingers angled my chin and face towards up position. I stared into his dark beautiful blue ocean eyes.

"It's okay… I'll help you now." He said, his breath brushed my skin. Slowly… and beautifully he placed his soft lips on mine. I pulled away quickly though. I was in shock.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked. I looked at him. I didn't know what to say, I was so embarrassed right now.

I nodded slowly. I heard him scoff, I looked up to see him smiling so brightly.

He then looked at my legs.

"Come on, let's get you to the medical team." He said. I tried standing up but I fell again.

"Ahhh." I said in pain.

"Here… let me help." He said. He crouched down, his arm wrapped around under my arms and his other arm scooped under my knees and carried me up.

"Wait… I'm heavy." I said.

"You're lucky, I'm pretty strong." He said. I scoffed at his cockiness. "And honestly, you don't weigh anything."

I blushed. I smiled.

"Wait until 20 steps." I said. He laughed. His laughter sounded blissful, I laughed along with the same bliss.

"It has been 20 steps." He said. He then lightly threw me up. I squealed giddily.

"Still not heavy." He replied… I blushed in madness.

"Stop lying." I replied. He smiled. Lately he has been smiling more than I have ever seen him smile.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" A guy ran up to us and asked. I guess he was part of the Repelling team.

"She fell and she's bleeding." Brady said seriously.

"Okay. Bring her towards to camp. We have medical necessities there." The guy instructed. Brady carried me to the area and I got fixed up.

As for my ankle… it's twisted alright. Brady helped me to the car and we drove home. It sucked because tomorrow was school and I would come back to school looking stupid… injured on her first day.

I rested my arms down and slouched a bit. I was tired now. What an exciting and beautiful plus amazing day… are we official?

I felt Brady's hand on mine. I looked at it. He then intertwined our hands together, I smiled unconsciously. I looked up at him to see him concentrated on the road with a smile upon his face. I bit my lower lip….

"Wake up honey! Brady's here!" She said.

"Oh? He is?" I asked. She nodded. I yawned and awaken myself. I was having a great dream….. but now it slipped my mind. I got ready and brought along my crutches.

"Hey." I said when I came down the stairs, slowly.

"Hey." He said smiling. I bit my lower lip.

"Bye mom." I said.

"Bye sweetheart. Take care of her for me, okay Brady?" She asked Brady… great she put me in his care… already!

"Yes ma'm." He said and helped me out and into the car.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

"Not really… high school is boring." He said. I smiled. He then intertwined our hands again.

"But… since I'm a senior… and we're together… I think this might be an interesting year." He said.

"Yea… me too." I said.

"Speak louder." He said.

I glared at him, "Please." He said. I smiled then shyly looked down at my lap.

When we parked the car, I think I was jumped? Well… it was more like Brady catching me off guard and kissing me. He moved his lips and I followed. He smiled in the kiss. He was a good kisser, his kisses were soft and sensual. I felt hot… as in the temperature. His hands went from my face to the back of my head and the other hand moved to behind my neck. My body was tingling right now. He grasped my hair gently and his caressed the back of my neck. At the same time his tongue was begging for an entrance. I denied and pushed away.

"We are going to be late." I said.

"Yea… we are." He said. "Come on. I'll help you out." He said and went out the car first. I let out a sigh, oh my gosh. I bit my lower lip to prevent me from smiling like a silly school girl… oh wait..

I am a silly school girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys like it? Thank you for the comment by o_. , if she hadn't commented… I would have absolutely forgotten to write another chapter. :)