I Need You So Bad

How Tom Changed

Dear Diary,

So yes, I dated Brady first but I loved Tom first… I didn't realize how confused I should've had been until thinking it over now… Now it's different… I'm torn… I'm so torn.

-How Tom Changed-

I crutched next to Brady who was walking with me. He offered to hold my messenger bag but I refused… sadly he had full on power and took the bag from me and carried it. I smiled so much that my cheeks were starting to hurt. He's so sweet and nice… not to mention an amazing kisser.

"You don't have to hold my bag you know. It's just a sprained ankle." I said.

"I know… but crutches hurt your underarms. More pressure to it would cause irritation and bruising if your underarms are too compressed towards the solidity of the crutches." He said. I looked up at him.

He smiled, "And I don't want you to get any irritation or bruising." He said. I smiled, he was so cute.

"How do you know how crutches feel?" I asked.

"Well… I broke my leg when I was younger." He said.

"Oh, why?" I asked.

"Well.. I used to do a lot of sports and stuff." He said.

"Oh really… you were a jock?" I asked.

"Yep… unfortunately." He said.

"I don't mind. As long as girls aren't flirting you up I'm good." I said.

"Wow, talk about jealousy." He said.

"I'm not a jealous kind of person." I said.

"Hm… really? For a moment there it seems as if a green monster was coming out." He said.

I scoffed at him and stuck my tongue out…. basically me sticking my tongue out was equivalent to me saying 'eff you'. He grinned.

Somehow he brought me to a secluded place and set my back at the wall.

He dropped both his backpack and my bag onto the ground. He then placed both his hands on the wall with me between his long arms. I looked intently into his dark blue eyes. I bit my lip again.

"You know… the biting of the lip really turns me on." He said. I tried not to smile but it was inevitable.

"Oh?" I said quietly. He chuckled.

"Speak louder." He whispered to me.

I playfully glared at him. He then leaned in and kissed me. His soft warm lips touched mine, it was like something blasted… maybe my brain. I was stupidly in his arms. As his arms wrapped around me, he carried me so I would put pressure on my ankle.

I grinned in the kiss. This time when he offered I complied. I guess you can say we were making out now.

"Get a room." Our eyes shot to whoever said that. It was Eddie, next to him was Davis and…. Tom.

He changed… I think he dyed his soft blonde hair to hard black. His eyes looked dull and his clothing wasn't the same. He now wore black skinny jeans with a black dress shirt that seemed unkept. If Eddie and Davis weren't with him… I don't think I would have recognized him at all.

"Hi.. guys." I said greeting them. Eddie gave a sailor wave to me, Davis waved cheerfully, and Tom… well his hands were in his pockets… he gave a light nod towards me and then continued walking.

"Hey… are you okay?" I looked up to Brady who had his arms wrapped around me securely. His thumbs were drawing circles on me… he was trying to soothe me. I smiled, this was nice.

"Yea. I'm fine." I said and leaned up to kiss his lips. It was a struggle to reach but I think Brady leaned down a bit for me.

"HEY! You two… get to class! NO PDA allowed at school times!" A teacher came out from one of the rooms and scolded. Brady grabbed out bags and we ran off… well for me it was crutch off quickly. We laughed… we got caught… twice.

"Hey… are you and Brady Corners dating?" This one girl in my new class asked.. I didn't know what to say. I just shrugged. She looked at me as if I was stupid.. well… I couldn't blame her. I was acting stupid.

"Well… how could he right? I mean a guy like that…. it's really unlucky too… he never dates anyone." She said. I looked at her strangely.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well… he ignores girls advances. He's totally prone to girls, he either acts cold to them or insult them completely until they cry." She said.

"A bit of a bully… but his looks are one in a million." She said. I didn't know what to say.

"Oh." Was all I could utter. She then left to her group of friends. I sat there alone staring at the table… one in a million.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to Red Riding Hood. Here you go. :))