Killjoy Lips

Not this time

My limbs felt heavy. I could hardly walk. I didn’t need to since Korse was practically dragging me anyway. He took me into what looked like to be where he mainly worked. There was a woman in there, she was Japanese and wore a skirt suit. She had a very keen smile on her face. Korse let me go causing me to fall on the ground at the feet of the woman.

“So this is her” she said smiling. I looked up giving her a hateful eye

“Watch her, make sure she stays here” Korse said grabbing another gun. He left the room. I got up and tried to go after him because I feared he was going after Party. But I was hit in the face preventing me from doing so.

I sat in a corner awaiting my fate. Time was lost. The woman just sat there picking at her nails. I could take advantage. I got up half tacking the woman to the ground. I hit her in the face as hard as I could. She went limp, I got up and ran out the door stumbling. I was looking behind myself running making sure I got away clean. I ran into something. Someone. It was PARTY.

“Liz?!” he said trying to breath, I knocked the wind out of him. I just kissed his face because I was so happy.

He sat up holding me.

“Did he hurt you?” he questioned

“No no I’m fine, where’s Grace?” I said

“I put her in the tunnel. They are taking her somewhere safe.” He said re assuring me.

“We have to go” I said helping him up.

We ran. We were lost. Endless hallways. Party held my hand dragging me along. I got more scared as the time dwelled. It seemed like getting out was hopeless. Even though we had gotten a map, Korse took it from me along with my gun. I started to have a break down when we stopped to rest.

“Hey hey hey, shhhhhhhhh it’s going to be ok” Party said holding my face stroking my cheek with his thumb

“I love you” I said

“I love you, now enough of that. I promise we’ll make it” he said

“You promise?” I said

“I promise”

He kissed me.

“Oh how sweet” a voice said

It was Korse standing before us. I started to shake. Party stood up blocking me from Korse.

“I see how it’s going to be” Korse said. A hand extended from behind me and hit Party in the head rendering him unconscious. I caught him, his weight dragging me down.

“Gerard! Gerard!” I screamed his real name. I held his head. Dracs grabbed my arms from him. They pulled me away from him

“No! let go! Gerard!” I screamed

A few Dracs dragged Party along with Korse leading the way. We came into the same room. The same woman was there. She eyed me hatefully for knocking her out. They set me in a chair and tied my hands. They put Party in a chair a few feet in front of me facing me. He was still unconscious. They tied his hands and legs to the chair. He started to wake. He opened his eyes. He squinted and realized what was going on.
He tried to loosen his hands. He could see the distress on my face. I couldn’t keep myself from crying.

“So, finally I have the famous Fabulous Killjoy Party Poison” Korse said putting his hands on my shoulders

Korse touched my cheek with the back of his hand softly.

“YOU touch her I swear to god I’ll---“ Party started

“You’ll do what?” Korse said interrupting

Party didn’t say anything.

“What makes you think I would hurt my own daughter?” Korse said

My heart stuck in my throat. I could hear it beat in my ears.

“I had to save her from being BEATEN to death by a couple of YOUR Dracs, what kind of father is that?”

“I was not aware” Korse said a bit shaken

“Don’t worry, I killed them” Party spat

“However, I do not find it comforting knowing my daughter has fallen for the likes of YOU”

“I’m honored” Party said trying to make Korse angry

Korse hit him across the face with the butt of his ray gun. Of course I shrieked a little bit. Party looked up, his lip was bleeding. Korse put the gun to Partys head.

“Do you know how long I’ve been chasing you? How many times you got away. How many times you made me look like a fool?” Korse said

Party was silent. He looked up at Korse menacingly.

“and when I found my long lost daughter I knew it was only a matter of time before she ran into YOU” he pressed the gun hard into Partys temple. Party tried to hide the pain.

“I’m going to kill you. There’s no getting away this time” Korse said

“NO! don’t! Don’t kill him please!” I pleaded crying

Korse just looked at me.

“Why shouldn’t I?” he said

“Because I LOVE HIM!” I screamed

Korse looked at me. He looked like………….as if he was in pain. Like he felt bad.

“You wouldn’t kill your daughters love now would you?” Party said