Status: Don't report. If you don't like it, message me or comment! This story means a LOT to me and I'd appreciate it if you'd respect that!

The Way to Becoming Your Own

4 Welcome to my World

CiCilya's POV:

Zeke had told me of creatures like this, fom before when he lived in his old village.

I can remember back to when he was first brought here.
I was just into my first age of transition (12-13 years of age).

Father had come into the village, followed by his hunting party, carrying a young boy...seemingly at the same age I was then.
He was set down by the nearest bunch, very tall & wide stack/ piling of hay/ straw, and my father pressed on to the elders' home.

I snuck over to him and looked over his wounds. The boy had wounds and injuries all OVER him, but this was not an unknown sight to me. What WAS new, and even frightening, was the way the injuries were spread out.
They made patterns, designs, and symbols that only the Lead Hunters and the Elders understood.

When he opened his big and deep eyes, I just smiled and siad, "Welcome home".

He just looked at me, blinking.
"Cicilya, move away from him."
"Yes, father." I replied, scooting over a little. I thought, at first, that father was coming to his aid.
"CiCilya..." Father warned, taking aim with his bow and arrow.
"Father! Wait!" I said, seeing the boy try to sit up. I ran and grabbed father's water and went back to the boy. "Drink" I told him.

"CICILYA!" Father bellowed.
At that moment, I had my first morph.
It wasn't very painful, looking back vs. now, but it sure seemed like it at the time!