Status: Don't report. If you don't like it, message me or comment! This story means a LOT to me and I'd appreciate it if you'd respect that!

The Way to Becoming Your Own

5 Welcome to the family

Nathans POV

I had been stalking them for 2 weeks now; I came across them when I was after one of my contracts. I had been closing down the case for that day I had them trapped they didn’t know it but I did all my careful planning about a months worth of trailing this one person and when I finally get to catching my target I find he has already been killed. This band of people whoever they were seemed to be after the same target but I needed to know why. I had been asked to take them down I was gonna find out why they had taken it down and how.

The group seemed to be a mismatch group of travellers which didn’t help me because I knew they weren’t. I had considered just going up to them and asking them but I knew these people were dangerous and had no intention of getting my self killed over this. In the end I didn’t get a choice when I was going to meet them I had been stalking them for 2 weeks as I said and I’d gotten a little confident so I was watching there camp from about 50 yards away when I found my self on the sharp end of my own blade. I had no idea how she had got there but I knew one thing she was better than me I didn’t here her or see her leave the camp.

“Boss I’ve found him” I heard her shout.

“Bring him here Cara” I guessed this was “Boss” well at least I had some named to work on not that I was in any position to work with anything whatsoever but it gave me some hope if only a fools hope.

I was brought to the camp; every eye was on me every hand on a weapon brought I little sense of pride to me at least they thought I was a threat of some sort. I was brought before “boss” well I’m guessing it was him he was the only person not a little tense in fact he seemed quite amused by the whole situation. He was about 6” broad in about everyway possible and if I had to guess I’d say he was in his early 30’s so basically someone who didn’t really need to look worried around someone like me I was only 5”7 quite stocky though and in my early 20’s I was under no illusion as to what would happen if I trip anything stupid right now especially without my own blade then “boss” said something I wasn’t expecting at all.

“We’ve been waiting for you to catch up Nathan”