Status: Active

Bunny

Proud Cabaret.

5 years later

“I gotta admit, you organize one hell of a evening” Zayn exclaimed, patting me on the back, while we walked out of the casino.

I shrugged, fixing my blazer over my shoulders “It isn’t that hard, I enjoy doing it actually”
“Well, the next time I get married, I’ll be sure to ask for you” Zayn said, throwing his signature wink at me.

“Sure”

“What time is that limo supposed to come?” Zayn asked, taking two cigarettes out of its holder.

I shrugged, looking at my watch, 11:20pm “In about 5 minutes” Zayn chuckled and lit up his cigarette and handed the lighter and the familiar cigarette to me.

“Thanks” I sighed, handing it back to him after I lighted my own. I inhaled and felt the smoke softly burning in my throat, the feeling not half as vile as it once used to be, relaxing my body in an instant.

“No problem” Zayn mumbled, exhaling the smoke into the London air.

“Haarreehh” The bachelor of the night slurred, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me into him, slamming my body against his while he wrapped his arms around me.

“Louis” I answered, from between the cigarette between my lips.

“This has been such an amazing night, man! But…um…what now?” He asked curiously, his eyes wide with excitement. I chuckled, seeing the next surprise arriving from the corner of my eye.

The limo pulled up into the driveway of the casino, the driver wearing a black simple suit walked around the sleek car and pulled the door open.

“Gentlemen?” he grumbled, raising his eyebrows.

Louis’s eyes widened and turned to me “Where are we heading?”

I smirked “You’ll see”

Zayn raised an eyebrow at me, I leaned into him “Proud Cabaret” I whispered

His eyes widened “You serious?”

I nodded, grinning “Now get in” I threw my cigarette on the ground and stepped on it before I entered the vehicle, sitting next to Zayn.

Zayn giggled after he dropped onto the couch, next to Liam.

“I hope we get to see strippers now Hazza” Niall slurred, lying onto the couch.

I smirked “We’ll see” I turned towards the mini bar, rummaged through the mini cooler, pulling out a bottle of Red label, pouring it into a four ice filled whiskey glasses and passing it on to everyone, except for Liam.

“Strippers?” Louis suddenly shouted through the moving vehicle.

“Who said anything about strippers?” I said, teasing him.

His eyes widened “C’moooon, please tell me there will be girls, it’s my last night as a free man!” he pleaded. You must be thinking, why would a guy, who was still in college, get married? I had no fucking idea, but he was one of my best friends, and he chose me as the best man. I had to organize a night like this. Zayn snickered as he took a sip from his scotch before freeing Louis from his drunken misery “Don’t worry Lou, where ever we are going, I promise there will be girls willing to give you a show”.

I looked at Zayn is disbelieve “I can’t believe you’re hinting at my surprise” I hissed, Zayn shrugged.

Louis pumped his fists up in the air “Whoooo!” He shouted, the others shouting along.
I shook my head “You guys are unbelievable”

“Believe it” Liam said, pointing his fingers at me, while dancing along with Louis and Niall.

Zayn threw his arm around me “Can you believe that you practically live with these guys?”

I snickered “But they are good fun” Zayn nodded, lighting up a new cigarette.

I get along best with Zayn, who is my roommate at college. We never behave as insane as the others, we kind of always just sat there, laughing along and sharing a smoke,
sometimes a blunt. Being lucky enough to bring a girl back to our dorm was just a bonus.

The limo suddenly stopped in front of the venue, exposing our location and what we would be enjoying for the next few hours. I turned to the guys and smiled at their surprised faces.

“This is even better!” Louis shouted and struggled to get out of the limo first as soon as the driver opened the door. I stepped out of the limo after everyone and breathed in the London air, looking up at the flashing blue lights.

‘Proud Cabaret’ it read. I learned it was not only the best and one of the most exclusive, but also the most enjoyable place to watch women dance in skimpy outfits, it was in London after all. My bank account wasn’t very happy when I reserved a table here, so I had to make the best of it.

I turned towards Rob and handed him an extra 20 pounds.

I winked “Thanks for putting up with us” and shoved it into his hands.

“Have a good night, sir”

I patted his shoulder and turned towards the venue, signaled the boys to follow me to the entrance.

“Good Evening” The doorman smiled, his face was painted like a mime, topped off with tall hat.

I nodded “Hello, we have a table under the name ‘Styles’?”

He looked down onto his paper, took out his pen and scratched something off, he turned around and knocked on it. The double door opened and revealed another doorman, with the same outfit.

He nodded and pointed towards the entrance “Enjoy”

I grinned towards the guys and walked in, the place was pretty dark for a club, red light glowing off from the chandeliers above us, the thick red carpet scrunched under us as we walked towards the checkroom.

“Good evening guys” A much younger girl greeted us, also caked with makeup a single blue feather resting on top of her head and the rest of her body clad with a dark corset and dark jeans.

“Helloo, what’s your name” Zayn said, smiling at her. She just rolled her eyes and grabbed his jacket after handing him his jacket number.

“We haven’t even properly entered the club yet” I said, shaking my head, he smirked
towards me when the girl walked away with his jacket “I need to have a backup”

“Well, I’m only first choice, no matter how gorgeous you are” The girl shouted from the back.

All of us burst out laughing, except for Zayn, his cheeks changing color.

“Im gonna go ahead inside” He mumbled while we tried to stop laughing.

“Thanks” I winked at the girl after she hung every one of our jackets.

“No problem, enjoy the show” She said, eyeing me.

“Oh, I bet we will” Niall said after receiving his jacket number from her.

We finally entered the club and we were escorted to a round couch, close to the stage, which was still shut with red velvet curtains. We settled next to each other and took in the classy club around us, it looked as exclusive as it said on the website. The club was already packed with people, of all ages. Some were dressed up to fit the theme and some were pretty casual. The waitresses were running around in skimpy outfits, they looked like the appetizer to what was to come.

A red head walked over to our table, and showed her pearly whites “Good evening, welcome to Proud Cabaret, My name’s Anne and I will be your waitress for the night” She explained, she seemed nice.

“Yeah, I would like a scotch please, on the rocks” I said after the boys ordered. she nodded, eyeing me a second longer than the rest. “What?” I asked, wondering why she eyed me like that.

“Oh nothing, you look familiar” she explained.

“Do you ever go out in Manchester?” I tried helping, curious to where she knew me from.

She shook her head “No, I think I have mistaken you from someone else” She dropped the subject and head over to the bar. After she brought back our drinks, the light dimmed, giving the room a warmer glow, another mime walked onto the stage, the curtains still closed, and bowed slightly.

“Show a little more, show a little less, add a little smoke, Welcome to Burlesque. Everything you dream of, but never can possess, nothing’s what it seems. Welcome to Burlesque!” He finished his poem and looked around the room ”Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, Some of you have been before, for some of you it’s the first time. I wish you a nice evening and enjoy the lovely show that represents women in a whole other point of view and hopefully you’ll be aroused at the end of the night, and may your man or woman have a great joy of that, but first let’s begin with the one and only Cameron!” He bowed once again and walked off.

The curtains opened when the clapping ended, revealing a girl in a dress and a wig on top of her head, as the one and only Monroe. She put on quite a show, at the end of her show, she was in only a feathery underwear and pasties, showing off her assets in the best way possible.

“I’d like some of that” Niall mumbled from my right, I snickered “You wish,I bet these girls are off limits”

I lit up another cigarette as we silently enjoyed the show, after Cameron there was Coco, who was a dark skinned woman, who had more of an energetic dance, after that the mime came back, the curtains closed once again.

“Now, for one of the most loved performance, she barely needs any introduction, we present to you, BUNNY!” The name that I could never forget and Judging by the reaction of the audience, it was familiar to them too.

“That’s funny she has the same name as that girl you-“Zayn began but I shushed him, turning all my attention to the stage.

“Hello there” She giggled, I dropped my scotch, its couldn’t be? Could it?

The curtains opened and revealed two pair of legs dangling from a set of swings, her toes wiggling, revealing her young side, white feathers hiding the rest of her body from the audience. A slow but with deep bass went thru the room, my heart beating a long and my curiosity growing by the second. She turned around, revealing her backside, covered in what seemed to be only white pearls. She giggled, turned around and wiggled her hand from behind the feathers.

“She is damn sexy” Louis breathed, raising his drink to his mouth.

She let the feathers drop while she walked up the stairs. I let my eyes wander her backside trying to get any signs of her identity. She moaned softly and laid down on her back, keeping the movement of her hips in sync with music, when the music stopped she sat up and put her hand on her mouth, pretending to be disturbed out of a fantasy.

Those eyes.I knew she was the girl who left me all those years ago. She was supposed to be traveling, not dancing for someone else’s pleasure. My hands trembled in anger. What the fuck happened to my Bunny?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback helps me write!

Words: 1,860

xxx