Status: Active

Bunny

Lapin

I shuffled out of the booth, passed one of the boys and stood up, instantly receiving glares from the people around us.

“What are you doing” Zayn frowned at me, pulling at my pants, trying to sit me down.

“Get off” I grumbled, and stomped towards the stage. She didn’t belong here, she was supposed to be far away from this place, she was supposed to be traveling with that stupid guy. Some people eyed me, suspicion growing as I headed towards the stage. She was just coming off the stage in the pearls outfit, when I jumped on that stage.

She stopped moving. Her eyes wide, gazing at the person who dared interrupt her performance. I tried reading her face, for some kind of sign that she at least recognized me in some way, but she didn’t even look at me properly, instead she picked her feathers up and turned around, heading backstage.

“Bu-“ I began, but was interrupted by two guards tackling me.

I struggled against them, but two against one wasn’t a battle I should’ve expected to win.
“Bunny” I shouted, trying to get a glimpse of the face I had to miss for so many years. I continued shouting her name, hoping she would at least recognize my voice. When I finally got enough space to look at her, she was gone.

The two guards continued to shove me towards the entrance “I know her” I said, trying to pull my arms of their hold “That’s what they all say” one of them grumbled. They showed me towards the entrance, kicking me out of the club. My body colliding with the outside ground, a slight pain cursed through the palms of my hands.

I heard footsteps behind me while I got myself up “What the fuck just happened in there man?” Zayn shouted at me in disbelieve.

I wiped the hair out of my face and glanced up at him, shrugging in response.

“Harry, why’d you do that?” Zayn continued, helping me brush the dirt off my clothes, while the other looked at me in shock.

I groaned, putting a cigarette between my lips and lighting it up “I can’t believe she didn’t recognize me” I said. The guys glanced at each other in confusion.

“Who didn’t recognize you” Louis stepped forward, studying my face for answers.
“I think he had too much to drink” Liam shared, I frowned at him “You think I would embarrass myself by getting on that for fun?” I scoffed.

“Well then why? Obviously not for the girl stripping, since you almost attacked her” Niall chuckled, I stepped forward and grabbed him by his collar.

“I would never hurt her, never” I exhaled a puff of smoke in his direction; his hands lifted up and shoved me off of him “Calm the fuck down! We are just trying to understand why you’re suddenly acting like this” He said, I tumbled against the wall.

“Who was she, Harry?” Liam asked, carefully.

“It doesn’t matter, it probably isn’t her anyway” I sighed, trying to get her out of my head “let’s just get a taxi and go to the hotel”

“I don’t think so” A voice said, joining us. It was the girl from the checkroom, the blue feather still adorning her hair.

“Excuse me?” I asked, recognizing my jacket in her hands.

“Here” She handed me my jacket, I nodded at her and slipped my arms into the sleeves and button it up, instantly warming my body up.

“Thanks”

“Are you Harry Styles?” She asked, I frowned at her question. That’s not the first time someone asked me that tonight.

“I’m not sure what you mean by that, but, yeah, that’s my name and you are?”

She smiled “Doesn’t matter, what does matter is that I have seen your face before, do you happen to know someone that goes by Bunny?” She asked, studying my face for any reaction.

“Who doesn’t?” I said, stubbing my cigarette against the brick wall.

“Let me rephrase that question, do you happen to know someone called Andrea?” She smirked at my frozen stance.

“Can I maybe talk to you in private?” She didn’t wait for my answers, instead she walked to the other side of the small road.

I help up a finger towards the lads “I’ll be right back”

I crossed the road and shoved my hands in my pockets to hid my nervousness “Alright, talk” She raised an eyebrow at my forwardness but continued anyway “Okay, listen, I know you and your history with Andrea” My heart fluttered at that name “The girl on that stage? Is the one you’re looking for”.

“I wasn’t really looking for her, it just happened” I explained.

She grinned “well then! Surprise! More reason to reunite!”

I shook my head “As much as I would love to see her again, I don’t think she wants to see me, she completely ignored me back there” I cowardly denied.

She rolled her eyes “I should’ve thought that you would be the first person to know how hard it was to connect with Andrea” I gulped and ran a hand through my hair, she was right.
“I know, but I haven’t seen her in 5 years! She never contacted me or let me know that she was okay, I thought she was discovering some of the world or some shit, not to fucking strip and show herself in front of strangers” My voice trembled, the realization that she was not okay hitting me hard.

She groaned and slapped my arm “Don’t insult this club like that, we are way too classy to be called Strippers, it may be a fucking hard world but we are not trashy” I rolled my eyes “Same fucking think”

She ignored my comment, crossing her arms “So, do you want to see her again, or not?” She asked.

I sighed “Of course I do”

“Give me your phone” She outstretched her hand towards me, I dropped my phone in her hand and she punched her number in.

“So, can we go in now?”

She giggled “You think you still got a chance of entering? When you have calmed down, give her a call” She winked, turned around and entered the club.

“Her?” I shouted after her, walking back towards the lads.

“You didn’t think you were getting my number, did you? I’m not that easy!” She laughed, grabbing the door handles, disappearing back into the club.

“Taxi has arrived!” Louis shouted at me, I nodded.

The drive to the hotel was very silent. The boys not understanding why I acted like this tonight, but didn’t bother asking either, since they knew that I only talk when I’m ready to. I immediately crawled under my covers as soon as I entered the suite I was sharing with the rest.

I grabbed my phone and stared at the new contact flashing on my screen, Andrea.

I pressed the call button, curious to see what would happen.

“Hello?” A soft voice answered, my heart raced at the sound of her voice “hello?” She repeated, the tears formed in my eyes, she still sounded so beautiful, so pure.

“Bunny” I choked, holding back the tears as I sat up.

How did I let it come so far?
♠ ♠ ♠
Vicky: http://i41.tinypic.com/34sidrq.jpg

Feedback helps me write!

Words: 1,252

xxx