Status: Active

Bunny

Hase.

“Bunny” I choked, holding back the tears as I sat up.

 How did I let it come so far?

I didn't expect for her to really answer me in any way, especially how she reacted when she saw me or heard me back in the club, there was no way that she didn't at least recognize my voice.

That's why i was beyond shocked when I heard tiny sobs and whimpers coming from the other side of the line.

"Bunny?" i questioned once again.

She didn't answer, but I knew she was still there due to the sounds of her crying, which was torture, especially since this was only the second time i've heard her cry, ever.  

"Are you okay?" The sound of her cries dying down.

"I'm here" she whimpered. I couldn't even  tell you how the feeling of hearing her voice after all these years felt like.

I cleared my throat "h-how are you doing?" I asked lamely.

"i'm still alive" she sighed, I smiled at the fact that the answer to that question has always been the same. There was a bit of my bunny in there.

I decided to try and break the awkwardness "Listen, why don't we meet up, It's been way too long" there were so many things I wanted to ask her, that would never be able to fit in one phone call.

She sighed "I don't think that's such a good idea"

I frowned "Why not?"

"I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate me going with another guy" That stung. Boyfriend?

"Another guy?! As if i'm a stranger, and since when do you listen to someone else beside yourself?" I chuckled.

"Since I st.." She stopped mid-sentence "um, I'm going t-to have to hang up now" Her voice whispered.

"What?! No, Bunny, when will I ever see you again?!" I asked frantically.

"We'll figure something, bye H-"She hushed but got interrupted by the slamming of a door.

"Who you talking to?" That wasn't Bunny's voice. 

"No one" I heard her squeak, since when did she lower her voice for anyone?!

"Give it to me" The male voice demanded.

I continued listening to the shuffling until I hear him breathe thru the phone.

"Hello?" He grumbled, I remained silent not knowing what effect it would have if I did answer.

Then he hung up.

I continued staring at the wall in front of me, thinking about the events that just occurred, I hope that wasn't her 'boyfriend'. She really had a thing for douchebags, didn't she.

-

"It's time to wake uuuuppp" I heard a familiar voice scream above me.

I groaned and rolled on the other side, hoping that person would get the memo.
He continued jumping and down the hotelbed"Hazza, get up!"  Ofcourse not.

"i'm up, i'm up!" I muffled and forced myself to sit up.

"You were the first one in bed last night, how can still be tired?" Louis shouted, getting off the bed, making is way toward my luggage.

"Couldn't get my head off.." I hesitated, I really had no right to give out someone else's personal life issues. "..some stuff".

Lou threw me some clothes and looked at me suspiciously "Alriiight, well get your head straight,we still have 2 days to enjoy of London, so get dressed, we're heading out!"

I stood up"Where are we going?" I grabbed a towel on my way over to the bathroom, I eyed Louis waiting for his answer.

"Just taking a little walk through the city, grab some lunch, go a bit of sightseeing" He shrugged and made is way out of the room.

-

I ran my hand through my hair while making my way to the lobby where the boys were already waiting. I made sure to plug my cellphone in the charger last night after the weird phone call, so I can keep it charged for the whole day, you never know.

"Nando's!" Niall shouted and pointed out the door, towards the streets.

While we continued walking towards the infamous chicken restaurant, My phone beeped,indicating I got a new text.I hastily grabbed my phone out of my pocket, only to be disappointed by my mom's name coming up. i pressed the ignore button, really not in the mood of my mom telling me to be careful.

"Hoped for someone else?" Zayn suddenly asked, glancing at my phone tucked tightly between my fingers.

"Something like that" I sighed and shoved the phone back in my pocket.

"Bunny?" He asked carefully, I glanced towards his concerned eyes.

I frowned at the passing cars "I spoke to her on the phone last night"

Zayn grinned and patted the back "Finally, how was it to hear her voice?" He giggled and the corner of my mouth lifted a bit at his childish ways.

"Wasn't the way I hoped it would go, but I'm hopefully seeing her soon, if her boyfriend doesn't hold her back"

Zayn nodded "The only thing you can do is fight for her and hope she'll fight too"

I sighed, trying to ignore the swirling in my stomach, there was something more going on than just Bunny being a stripper (or 'classy' dancer). Bunny was never a weak person, hearing her  following someone's commands must be the most scariest thing i have ever hear her do. Something happened 5 years that not even Bunny would've expected, someone destroyed her.  

The waking up is the hardest part  You roll outta bed and down on your knees 
And for the moment you can hardly breathe 
Wondering was she really here? 
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you thnk? :)