Status: Active

Bunny

Katyte.

"So what are we going to do next?" Louis asked across the table, as he picked at his chicken.

As the boys shouted their answers at Louis, I thought about what I was going to do next to see Bunny. I am not leaving London without seeing her, especially when I doubted the people around her, Bunny would never work at a club like that, she was always the most intelligent person I knew and for her to end up stripping for money is just not something she would've ever considered 5 years ago.

"What do you think, Harry?" Louis asked, all eyes wandered to me.

I looked up from my food and scratched the back of my head "um, I don't feel like doing much today, so I'm just going to head up back to the hotel".

"Are you feeling alright? We can also go around the city tomorrow, if you want" Louis offered.

I shook my head "It's okay, I just need to sort out some stuff".

"Alright" Louis nodded and continued talking with the boys, while Zayn looked at me suspiciously.

"What are you going to do?" Zayn murmured towards me.

"I just want to see her, no, I need to see her" I exclaimed.

"We can join y-" Zayn began.

"No, I'm just going to head to that club and try to talk to her, make sure she is alright"

Zayn sighed "Maybe she doesn't need someone to save her, she is not that 16 year old girl anymore, you know".

I shook my head "She needs me".

"She ran away the last time you tried to 'save' her, Harry" Zayn harshly said and sat back.

I frowned and stood up "Whatever, I'll see you guys later".

I didn't want to think about what Zayn said, nothing is going to stop me from seeing Bunny. 

I headed towards the hotel, calling a taxi in the meantime,  headed towards the room and changed out of my hoodie and sweatpants in to a simple white shirt and dark washed jeans and black tennis shoes.

I headed downstairs, through the lobby and stepped into the taxi.

"To the 'Proud Cabaret' , please" I said to the taxi driver, settling into the seat.

"Sir, it is not open yet, not until tonight".

 I rolled my eyes "I don't care, just go".

He nodded and turned the tracker on.

The driver tried to make small talk with me, but I was barely able to answer because of the nerves hitting me, hard. i didn't even think about how I was going to get or what I was going to say. I didn't even know if she would be there, But it was the only place where I knew she could be, since the phone call didn't really help at all. Especially if some douche bag decides to interrupt. 

"We are here sir" The driver suddenly said, breaking me from my thought "But It looks closed to me"

I thanked him and handed him the money "Keep the change" I murmured as I stepped out.

As the taxi drove away, I looked up at the building, which was looking very dull compared to what it looked like at night. It also looked very much closed, but I wasn't backing down now. 

After smoking one cig while waiting for some sign of it opening, I saw some people headed towards the side, in the alley and enter a side door there. I followed them in and was met by a lot of people running around, it was absolute chaos, but it was an organized chaos, the people knew where they were headed, unlike me.

"Having her number wasn't enough for you was it?" I jumped at the voice and turned to see the girl from the other night, but this time there wasn't a blue feather on top of her head.

"Didn't really work for me" I shrugged, deciding not to go into too much details, since I didn't know how much she knew about Bunny's situation.

She shook her head and giggled "Follow me"

I didn't have much choice so I decided to follow her through all the chaos.

"Couldn't you decide on a less busier day?" She looked back at me while we walked through an empty hallway.

I caught up to her "I'm not really familiar around here"

She looked up at me and smiled "Yeah, I figured by the way you were standing there like a lost puppy".

I returned the smile and stuck out my hand "I never did properly introduce myself, I'm Harry"

She caught my hand in her much smaller one "Vicky, at your service".

We walked in to the empty club, the only sound coming from the stage was a demanding voice snapping at a girl, a girl who has been running through my mind since the moment I saw her on the same stage.

Vicky stood next to me and patted me on my upper arm "Well, there she is, not as dolled up as the last time you saw her though".

Bunny huffed as she repeated the choreography once again, which was demanded by the skinny shouting man next to her. Her hair was up into a high ponytail, but her golden locks still managed to reach her shoulders and her bangs pulled back with a hair clip. She was wearing a white tank top and gray shorts which showed off her legs, especially while she was wearing those high heels under them, Her outfit looked it was thrown together blindly but she still managed too look so beautiful.

"Just don't stand there, let's go say hi!" She cupped her hands around her mouth "Hey! Andrea! i have a surprise for YOU!" Vicky shouted across the room and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards the stage.

I felt my face flush as Bunny's eyes shifted towards us, she froze as she noticed my presence.

"Robert, break, it's important" Vicky demanded as we walked up the stairs and unto the stage.

He huffed and headed backstage, Vicky walked towards me and stood on her toes "Judging by the way you were looking at her back there, I would say you care about her, so grab your chance, you got 10 minutes" She whispered in my ear, turned around and headed backstage.

I rubbed my face with my right hand and turned around, I glanced in front of me and saw the girl that used to be my best friend.

Her eyes were stuck to the ground as she played with the hem of her top.

"Bunny" I sighed, her eyes glanced up and locked onto my own, her eyes have always been dark but never so dull.

She frowned "Call me Andrea" 

My eyebrows shot up in surprise "I'm sorry?" 

"You heard me" She whimpered and glanced back at the ground.

I shuffled towards her and stopped in front of her, My 6'2 height towering over  her 5'6. my hand shot towards her delicate face, she jumped a bit, obviously not expecting my forwardness. I turned her face back up, when she finally locked her eyes with mine, I searched her dark orbs for a sense of life, a sense of the Bunny I once knew. I frowned as her eyes began to come life as it filled with tears, I cupped the other side of her face with my other hand and pressed my forehead against hers. The tears never fell, they just hanged there, waiting to break, just like her feelings. My hands roamed over her shoulders. I crushed her body against mine, hugging her tightly. I heard her sigh as her small hands roamed up my torso and locked around it, hugging me back. My eyes began to sting with tears, all the sudden emotions becoming too much.

"What happened?" I sighed.

She closed her eyes as her hands shot towards mine and removed them from around her. She stepped back and rubbed her face with her hands and took a deep breath.

"Break's over" The skinny man from before shouted and suddenly appeared on the stage.

I sighed and looked over at Bunny, she turned herself around and headed towards the swing hanging from the ceiling. 

"She needs to rehearse, come on" Vicky's voice said from behind me.

I nodded and followed Vicky off the stage, I glanced behind me, Bunny was swinging back and forth while singing along with the CD playing in the background as the man continued snapping at her. Her gaze and huge grin towards the empty chairs, but none of it matched her eyes. 

When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
What'd you tik? :) xxx