Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Becoming a Girl

It is hard to recall the moment when I realized I had feelings for him. Maybe it was the day we sat next to each other in class and he was so fun and flirty. Maybe it was when I realized the way his eyes could make me melt. Or maybe it was when it dawned on me that he could never truly be mine. It didn't matter, because I wanted him. And he would want me too, one way or another.

Now don't get me wrong. I didn't go to extremes. I was still a self respecting girl with her head on her shoulders. I also didn't have the guts. So I did every sane thing I could to get his attention. I tried my best to sit as close to him as I could. I laughed at his jokes. I tried all the time to find conversation starters. When he noticed me, I felt like I could do anything. When he didn't, I felt the world crumble beneath my feet.

I hated that feeling. "Love," my friends called it mockingly. I called it torture. I was not the "I'm-gonna-fall-head-over-high-heels-in-love-because-I-have-an-IQ-of-three" type. I was a human being with real feelings. Somehow he managed to turn me into something that can only be described with one word: a girl. He turned me into a girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of first story. This story is going to be full if sarcasm and humor, so I suggest reading aloud. Thank you for reading!!!