Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Do I Even Have A Chance?

Diary Entry #15
Mood: Just Thinking
Date: Don't Know, Don't Give A Shit

I've been avoiding it for awhile, but I think it's high time that I introduce the other woman in Ryan's life.

I'm being sarcastic, as usual. She's definitely like the only girl in his life. So, what am I? Chopped liver?

Her name? Tia.

One thing that Ryan and I have in common is that we both think she's amazing.

She and I are actually friends. She's a sweetheart. She says what's on her mind and she doesn't give a shit what anyone has to say about it.

She's damn near perfect.

And Ryan sure seems to think so. I dare say that he is in love with her.

Tia doesn't know how I feel about Ryan. I think I definitely want it to stay that way, whether we are friends or not.

But I can't forget the most important thing about Tia.

She doesn't feel the same about Ryan that he does about her. So that gives me a chance, right?

Not exactly.

Searching for Serendipity,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok thank you to all my Seren"s Diary followers, mibbians AND normal humans. I love you all!!

We have finally arrived at the good part! I've been anxious to write the following chapters since the very beginning! Just keep reading!

XOXO,
Errbear