Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Truth Be Told, I'm Lying

Diary Entry #20
Mood: Refreshed
Date: February 27th, 2012


First, let's celebrate. 20 diary entries! I've gotten up off my lazy butt to write TWENTY entries! You know, Ryan, for such an idiot, you serve as great inspiration. Back to the entry now.

We just got back from mid-winter break. I spent my break baking, playing piano, and crocheting like a little housewife. The domesticated air of it all was enough to make me sick to my stomach. Thank God for my music or I would have up and died.

But today I swear I saw you and your friend staring at me, almost like you were trying to catch me staring. Which isn't fair because I WASN'T staring! This time.

You haven't said two words to me since the break, not that you spoke to me often before it.

You no longer smile at me, you no longer show off for me, you no longer sit on my left and tap my right shoulder. Truth be told? I'm finding that you don't make me nervous anymore when you are near me.

And truth be told, I'm lying.

Searching for Serendipity,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to one of the awesomest bands in the history of EVER, The All American Rejects!

Tomorrow's will be amazing and shocking, I promise!!! I love you people to pieces!

XOXO,
Errbear