Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Hearing Things

Diary Entry #21
Mood: Missing Times Like This
Date: I Wish I Knew


We have to go back in our storyline just a little. I forgot something important, or important to me, at least.

I don't remember the date. If I did I probably wouldn't be in the situation I'm in now.

A lot of us were getting ready for a new program that was starting next year, a program for the arts. Unfortunately, there was no piano program, but they had both an amazing dance and chorus program. I was auditioning for both.

You sang also, one of the many things I like in a guy. And you sang well. I think you were a tenor.

We sat in Lit. Studies and you were flipping through the audition book. I vaguely remember you asking Janie, who also sang, about the program.

I was talking to Ryn, who was silently yelling at me to go sit next to you. Then, you called me over.

"What's up?" I said, trying to seem collected.

"Hey, Ryder, are you doing this?" you asked, pointing to the audition booklet. I nodded, but I didn't tell you I signed up for dance as my first choice. It wasn't relevant.

I continued to sit there because I knew if I moved back, Rynaldi would choke me to sleep.

I don't know if I should be happy if I stayed or not.

You turned to your friend then. "Well, now I have to do it." I heard that part clearly.

"Why?" he asked. I heard that clear as day.

"So I can be with her." That's what it sounded like you said.

...Wait, WHAT? Your friend said nothing else and neither did you.

Ok, did you really say that? Or am I hearing things?

Could you please just tell me, Ryan? It won't matter much anyway, especially after the next few entries I have to write.

Searching for Serendipity,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
Like Dory on her way to P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney, just keep reading, reading, reading. Lol, Finding Nemo humor.

You guys have no idea how happy writing this has made me! I love you people!

XOXO,
Errbear