Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Things I Wish I'd Never Done

Diary Entry #22
Mood: I Wish You Would Wake Up
Date: General


This one I'm not writing as a girl who has a crush on you, Ryan. I'm writing as a human being who hates to see people waste their lives, their time, and their brain cells. So I'm going to tell you what your friends have not:

She's just not that into you! She doesn't like you! Let's face it, I'm being bitter, but I'm also being real.

You're still chasing her, even after she told you she's not into you that way. I said you were persistent and dedicated. Serena says you're an idiot putting your loyalty on the wrong person.

As usual, she's right.

But I digress. If you're still not convinced that she doesn't have feelings for you, there's nothing I could say or do.

Things I Wish I'd Never Done

1) I wish I'd never told my friends how I felt about you. Not because I don't trust them, but because all that's happened is they've gotten they're hopes up. They're so supportive. Sometimes too supportive. They are rooting for you and I to get together just as much I am.

2) I wish I'd never let each moment pass. I wish I had asked you what you said when you asked about the program. I wish I'd told you that you were the space filled in by the question mark. I wish I'd told you how I felt from the beginning.

3) I wish I'd never fallen for you. I wish I'd looked the other way. I wish I'd never looked into your eyes. I wish I'd never looked over at you and smiled when you tapped my left shoulder while sitting on my right.

But I can't take any of this back. No matter how hard I try

No matter how hard I tried.

Searching for Serendipity,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
It seems like a filler, but it actually leads us well into the next chapter. I'd never disappoint;-)...

I love you people! You're the best!

XOXO,
Errbear