Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Embarrassed

Diary Entry #28
Mood: Embarrassed
Date: March 12th, 2012

At the concert, I bought a t-shirt that read, "TAKE THIS WORLD AND GIVE ME JESUS." As everyone does after a concert, I wore my shirt today. I got a few compliments and questions.

I couldn't help wishing for a comment from you.

My wish came true.

I had been sitting in the hallway with the girls when I walked back into the classroom to grab my purse and Serendipity's Diary. As I walked out the door, you called my name.

"Ryder!" I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"I want to read your story." you said.

Story? That's what everyone except my girls think that Serendipity's Diary is.

A story.

"No, you don't!" I said, running out of the room.

The next day, I went on a small chorus field trip that you didn't go on.

Rynaldi was going to show you where to find Serendipity's Diary. We thought it was about time you read it.

Ryn texted me later that day saying, "I'm sorry to tell you this but he actually said SHIRT!"

I texted back immediately, "OMG, I'm so embarrassed!"

Let's do a little word analysis.

Embarrassed. The last five letters of this word?

Assed. You made an ass of me, Ryan. You have got to learn to enunciate.

A few minutes later, Ryn sent, "But we told him where to find it anyway!"

Oh, fuck.

So you were finally going to read it. You were going to know.

It's been a while since that happened. The next day, you spoke to me for the first time in a long time.

We played the name game. You know what I'm talking about. That thing that you do where you whisper my name and look away and I'm like, "Hey!"

It drives me nuts.

And makes me like you even more.

You still haven't made any hint to the fact that you've read my "diary." And I don't know if that's a good thing.

I don't know anything anymore.

Searching for Serendipity,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come! Keep reading!

Love you!

XOXO,
Errbear