Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Our First Day in DC

Diary Entry #33
Mood: Somewhat Bored
Date: March 27th, 2012

We left Westlake Middle at 8:30 this morning. I explained to everyone about the "Ryder Music Time Rule." I looked around for my iPod later. I couldn't find it! Needless to say, I was pissed. So, I watched the movie they played on the bus, "The Princess Bride." It was amazing as usual, but I still wanted my music.

They started the next movie, "National Treasure." We watched about half of that, and left the bus for a rest stop. I decided to look through my bag for my iPod again.

I found it! So I listened to it for a long time. My friends insisted on talking to me while I listened. Ugh, do they ever listen?

We finally got to our hotel. It was old, built in 1914. It messed with my allergies really bad. When we were in the room, I could sometimes barely breathe! But I got through it.

We left the hotel finally for a "twilight view of Washington." Basically, it was dark, cold and we walked a few miles. But it wasn't terrible.

This entry is boring, but things picked up in... interesting ways.

Searching for Serendipity,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is soooo boring! Just keep reading!

XOXO,
Errbear