Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Waiting for Tomorrow Night

Diary Entry #34
Mood: Having More Fun
Date: March 28th, 2012

We started today off with really bad food at our hotel, but it was bearable. We left at 8:30 for the White House Visitor’s Center. I was bored and tired.

We went to the National Museum of Natural History to see the Hope Diamond and some other exhibit that none of us really cared about. We finally went to the Holocaust Museum.

If I’m being honest, it wasn’t as sad as I expected it to be. I thought I would cry, but instead it just sort of left me in reflection, but it was still an interesting experience.

We went to the Library of Congress next. You know I love to play piano, so I was pretty annoyed when we didn’t visit the Gershwin Room, which held a grand piano. I was extremely tempted to run in and play as we passed.

Instead we went to the Young Readers room. I love to read as much as I like to write and as much as I love my music, so it was pretty nice to sit and read for a few minutes.

Tonight, we went to the Kennedy Center to see an off-Broadway play. It was amazing. It was extremely funny and I laughed so hard at almost everything that happened.

But I’m excited and nervous about tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is the dinner cruise. It’s pretty self-explanatory. There’s dinner… on a boat… and music. And dancing. I wasn’t expecting anything to happen, but more happened than I thought. It would be an experience, one way or another.

Searching for Serendipity,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I'm excited about the next chapter so keep reading!

XOXO,
Errbear