Status: Experimenting with layouts, bear with me! XOXO, Errbear

Serendipity's Diary

Bitches Starting Shit

Diary Entry #3
Mood: Pissy
Date: Ongoing, Current, and Getting Bitchier By The Minute
Ryan, I'm gonna need for you to keep reading. I need you to know what it feels like when it's not ALL ABOUT YOU!

Enter London Strides, premiere glamour girl of Westlake Middle. Model gorgeous, literally. I finally gave up when I saw her in a magazine I was reading. I knew that she was a force to be reckoned with, but somehow I managed to keep my self-esteem. It wasn't that hard, since I have so much of it.

We didn't start as friends, I must admit. I didn't like her. I don't remember why, but I take it back. I love you, London!

We were never extremely close, but this year we bonded over two things. The first was her friendship drama. And what was the second, you ask?

You, Ryan. It was you.

But back to London. How do guys keep it all together? You guys punch each other in the nose and laugh it off. Then you're friends again!

The alternative is the girl way of doing things.

Most girls are afraid of conflict. So they ridicule, talk about, and shun the victim.

This is the story of how London became a victim.

It began with the party. One of the girls who was in her close group threw a party. And didn't invite her.

No big deal, right? Wrong. This was the beginning of London's end.

After this party, the girls began to isolate London. They'd created new inside jokes, leaving her out. Right in the middle of it were Chloe Trainer and Layla Nair.

I will say that when I first met Chloe I didn't like her. Do guys ever have this feeling? When you meet someone for the first time and something just isn't right about them?

Well that's what I felt about Chloe. For two years, we didn't enjoy each other's presence.

But this year, I kinda liked her. You could almost say we were friends. She would come hug me for no reason, I'd wave if I saw her across the room, we talked. It was normal.

Up until this year, she was the gossip girl of Westlake. She was part of the most popular clique at school. They were loved- and feared- by all.

All except me. I told her multiple times how I honestly felt about her and it wasn't pretty. London, on the other hand, just couldn't bring herself to be a bitch.

So, I gave her text message therapy. I had to teach her how to speak her mind.

I had to teach her how to defend herself when bitches start shit.

More on this later. I'm too annoyed by this to write more.

Searching for Serendipty,
Ryder
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you sooo much for your comments, subscriptions, and ideas! They really keep me going! The only people who motivate me more than you guys are my friends from school!!! Thanks so much!!!

XOXO,
Errbear;-)