Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"I think I'll name it after all of you."

Flyzik called Liz out to see Vinny and I sighed. She took a while and I ended up just going right on stage with out our usual pep talk. A few songs in, I saw her standing backstage with some girl. I winked and she smiled awkwardly. I shrugged it off and played the rest of the songs before Therapy and Remembering Sunday. 

"Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything. Therapy, you were never a friend to me. You can choke on your misery." I sang then went right into Remembering Sunday and heard the crowd go crazy. I smiled a little and played. A girl yelled I love you so I said it back and heard awes from the crowd. I started singing and smiled a little when the crowd sang along.

"The neighbors said she moved away, funny how it rained all day. Didn't think much of it then, but it's starting to all make sense. Oh I can see it now, all of these clouds are following me on my desperate endeavor, to find my whoever, wherever she may be." I sang and heard a familiar, soft voice coming from the speakers and smiled when I realized it was Liz.

"I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible, I'm terrified to speak but you'd expect that from me. I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just washing you out of my hair, and out of my mind. I'm keeping an eye on the world, from so many thousands of feet of the ground. Im over you now, I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head." she belted out. We harmonized the end and she hugged me tight after we finished. The crowd screamed her name an I smiled huge. 

"I'll explain everything later." she whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek. She walked off stage and winked at me and I smiled huge. I finished the show and saw Liz talking to the random girl and I snuck up behind her and slid my arms around her and missed her neck.

"Jesus, Alex! What the fuck is the matter with you!" she yelled. I laughed and kept and arm around her as I moved next to her.
"Hi I'm Liz's husband Alex." I introduced myself and reached my hand out to the girl to shake, but she was frozen.
"That's Victoria and she doesn't know we're married... Until now." Liz explained. Her friend stood there just staring at me. 
"Is she okay?" I asked. She kept standing there. "Well I'm gonna go shower. I'll see you after." I laughed a little and kissed Liz softly an heard Victoria yell about us being married.

I walked back into our dressing room and saw Victoria sitting quietly with Liz just staring at everyone. I assumed she was a fan and just shrugged it off. I sat on the other side of Liz and put my feet over her lap. 

"So are you talking yet?" I laughed as I asked Victoria.
"Kind of. I'm just trying to understand that I'm in your dressing room with you guys. And that you're married to Liz." she said quietly but quickly.
"There's nothing to be nervous about. We're just normal guys that tend to make a lot of dirty jokes and swear a lot."
"That's the understatement of the year." Liz chimed in. We started laughing.
"Has she met everyone?" I asked putting my arm around Liz.
"Almost everyone. Everyone that isn't working."
"Why aren't you working? Flyzik said you're the band's bitch." Victoria mumbled and I bursted out laughing. Jack and the guys also shared the laugh.
"Liz you didn't tell us she was funny!" Jack yelled. Liz rolled her eyes in response.

"So, Victoria, do you like to party?" I asked.
"Somewhat. Why?"
"Would you like to party with All Time Low?" Jack chirped in. She nodded excitedly and smiled.

-----------------
We were all in a hotel suite down the street from the venue, partying. It was like every other party. Jack, Danny, Rian and Colussy dancing; Vinny yelling at a vodka bottle; zack and Flyzik playing quarters; and Liz and I in a corner making out. Victoria was dancing with Jack and the guys. Liz would pull away every few minutes to check on her friend.

"This is good for her." she said as she leaned her head on my shoulder.
"And why is that, my love?" I said stroking her hair.
"She wasn't the most popular person in high school. She wasn't very accepted like she is right now."
"Well that's depressing."
"I know. That's kind of why she stopped talking to me. Kyle was pretty popular so dating him made me popular. His friends didn't like Victoria and neither did he so he would always make me ditch her."
"And that's why I hate the asshole." I murmured.
"Calm yourself," she smiled and pecked my lips softly. "I haven't heard from her since then and until now." she continued.
"Well its good you guys reconnected so easily." I said rubbing Liz's leg.
"I'm just scared she'll use me for you guys." she whispered and looked at my face.
"Dont worry about that shit," I said tapping her nose. "Worry about me and that my lips want your lips." I smiled. She rolled her eyes and looked away but I grabbed her chin and turned get face to mine and kissed her.

We stopped to catch some air and noticed Jack and Victoria on one the beds, sitting a little too closely. I looked at Liz to see what her reaction was and her face was red with rage. 

"Tell me he isn't doing what I think he's doing." she snapped.
"I hope not. You look like you're going to kill him."
"I am." she stood up and walked over and started yelling, but it was a little slurred. I just watched as she smacked Jack across the face and Victoria ran out of the room crying. 

What the hell just happened?

-------------------
The next thing I remember was waking up alone in a comfy bed. I looked around and heard coughing from the bathroom. I got up and walked over and saw Liz throwing up.  She was crying a little so I pulled get hair out of her face and rubbed we back as she puked.

She had never been so hungover that she threw up. Come to think of it, she had never thrown up this much. Why was she crying?

"Just relax baby girl. It's almost over." I said trying to soothe her. She finished a few moments later ad looked at me in such defeat. I wiped off her mouth for her. "You okay? Are you hung over?" I asked softly.
"No," she shook her head. "I'm late Alex." she said kind of raspy.
"Late for what? Bus call isn't for another two hours."
"I'm late for my period Alex. I'm pregnant."

I froze. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooaaaa! Ahah what do you think happened between Jack and Victoria? Thoughts on Liz being pregnant? Anyone get the title of the chapter?

And I was considering doing a prequel to this story about Liz's high school life and maybe start another story. Tell me your thoughts!

And I'm pretty sure next chapter is the last chapter. I'm not sure if it's going to be long or short yet. But the ending is going to completely throw you off.

Love & rockets