Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"I like you just the way you aren't, And you like me just the way I'm not."

"You're so full of shit." I laughed my real laugh. I smiled to myself. That only happened with a few people seeing as I hate that laugh. It's so dorky. 

I had spent the night at Jack's house. He offered to stay at Zack's for the night. Cassadee, Taylor, jack's sister May, Evan's girl friend Eva, and Flyziks girlfriend all stayed at the house with me. I stayed in a room with Cassadee and Taylor. We talked about the wedding all night and figured out how we would do my hair and makeup. 

"It shouldn't be anything to extreme. Alex thinks I'm pretty no matter what I'm wearing for some reason." I told them.
"That's so cute. But I think since the wedding is a black and white wedding, we do a nice smokey eye to make your eyes really pop." Cassadee said.
"And we can curl your hair and put it in a low messy bun off to the side with a white rose in it." Taylor added. 
"Sounds good guys. But nothing too drastic. I want to look somewhat normal."
"It's your wedding day Liz! This is the one day of your life where everything is about you and you get to look like a princess!" Cass exclaimed.
"I know, I know." There was no use in arguing with her. 

Cass, Taylor, and I all got really close after Alex proposed. I mean Taylor and I were close already. And me and Cass, but us three became inseparable. I was with Alex, Cass had Rian, and Taylor had Jack. I trusted them with everything. They knew everything there was to know about me. And I loved them like sisters.

I picked Taylor to be my maid of honor, and Cass understood. The other girls were my bridesmaids. I had befriended them, too because they were dating the other guys. Taylor had made sure my dream wedding was a success. Alex had a lot of input too and it ended up that we had the same ideas. A nice, simple black and white wedding. 

As it got closer to the time we had to leave, I got a little nervous. What if I forgot my vows? What if I messed up what the priest told me to say? I mean we ran through it a few times with the priest but I was still nervous. Finally, we packed all of our dresses into the van that took us to where the wedding would be held. Cass packed all the make up and hair stuff, and Taylor grabbed small snacks and other little things.

-------------------
Taylor finished curling my hair and smiled at our reflections. We hadn't done my make up yet which was a good thing because Taylor got tears in her eyes and that made me cry.

"I'm just so proud of you Liz. You look gorgeous and I'm so jealous. You've become a fantastic, smart, funny, reliable woman over these years and I'm happy to have you as my best friend." she told me as she lost it and cried. This made me cry and hug her. We were such cry babies.

We cleaned ourselves up and Taylor finished my hair. Cass was taking pictures of the whole process. Then she started doing my make up. I looked down at my wrists when she took a break to let the liquid (and waterproof) mascara dry. The shower I took earlier washed the make up off my wrist so my scars showed.

"Want me to cover those?" Cass whispered. I slowly shook my head no."Why not?" she asked.
"Alex knows about it. I don't have to hide them from him. I'm not hiding anything on my wedding day." I smiled a little.
"I'm proud of you, Liz. That's a huge step." Cass shared the smile.
"You're not gonna cry are you?" I joked.
"No! It'd ruin my make up masterpieces." she laughed.

Taylor and Cass wouldn't let me look at myself until I was completely ready, dress and all. I pulled the strapless dress up over my body. I gently sat down and Taylor helped me slide my heels onto my feet. I stood up and they put the mirror in front of me. I almost didn't recognize myself. I turned a little from side to side and took it all in. Everyone was silent.

"Holy shit. I'm hot." I laughed which caused everyone else to laugh. We heard someone say it was almost time and people were already seated. The bridesmaids put their dresses on. I took a deep breath. I picked up my phone from my purse to check the time and saw a message from Alex on the screen.

From: Alexander the Great :)
Hey darlin. I know you're making yourself all pretty but open the box in  your bag. It's a little present from me to you ;) I love you, Elizabeth Gaskarth 

I smiled huge and dug through my bag to find his present. I finally found a teal blue box and dropped my jaw.

"Oh my god." I said.
"What's wrong?" everyone asked. I held up the Tiffany's box from Alex. They all gasped and waited for Nero open it. There was a note inside.

"This is the only corny thing I'll ever give you. I promise." was scribbled in Alex's handwriting. I opened the other box and saw a necklace with AWG on the charm and a bracelet with EMG on its charm. Alex's initials and my new initials. 

"Alexander William Gaskarth and Elizabeth Marie Gaskarth." I whispered and smiled. I had Taylor help me put them on then grabbed my bouquet. Everyone lined up in front of the door except Alex, who was already inside. Jack and Taylor were in front of me because they were the best man and maid of honor. 

"You look awesome Liz. He's gonna love it." Jack smiled and I returned the smile. 
"Thanks Jack Attack." I whispered and made him laugh a little. Slowly I got closer and closer to the door and suddenly, I was the only one in the lobby. I heard everyone rise from their seats as the bridal march song started. I took a deep breath as the doors opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ceremony is up next!!

Love & rockets :P