Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"Without a doubt, you're all I dream about"

Liz stormed away from her dad and me quickly. I understood where she was coming from but I felt it would be good for her to finally talk things out with her mom. I excused myself from her dad and ran after her. I found her sitting on the floor of her changing room. I sighed when I saw her.

"Alex I don't want to hear it. I'm not going to see her." she snapped.
"Relax, baby," I bent down to be level with her. "I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say forget about your mom right now and lets go back to our party. We'll deal with that tomorrow." I gave her a look that said everything is fine. 
"I hate when you have good ideas." she mumbled as she held her hands out for me to help her up. I hugged her when we stood up.
"It doesn't happen often so learn to appreciate it." I smiled and made her laugh. I kissed her head and walked her back to the party where two drinks turned into ten which turned into Liz getting quite drunk.

---------------
I opened my eyes and saw a dark hotel room. I heard breathing that wasn't mine and turned over and saw Liz, still in her dress with her hair in a loose bun and get make up all smeared. I smiled and kissed her head. She moved a little but stayed asleep. I sat up and wiped my face with my hand and felt a pounding in my head. For the first time in a while, I was hungover.

I got up and went to my suitcase and grabbed the shorts and tshirt I packed. I changed then laid back down as Liz stretched and woke up. She groaned which was a signal that she was also hungover. I smiled and rolled so my arm was over her.

"What time is it?" she grumbled and kept her eyes closed.
"I have no idea." I said.
"Shh, too loud." she pressed her finger to my lips as she said this.
"How much did you drink last night?" I chuckled.
"Enough to feel like total shit. You're not hung over? I think you drank as much as I did." she mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes.
"I did drink as much as you but little miss tough guy over her decided to drink every shot that was handed to her instead of taking it slow like you normally do." I said quietly and brushed some hair out of her face. She said nothing in return and looked embarrassed. I put my head down next to hers and kissed the side of her head.

 "I still love you, don't worry." I smiled.
"I wasn't worried. You're stuck with me, buddy." she smiled a little and cuddled closer to me. "Can you tell me where we're going yet?" she whispered.
"Nope. We leave tomorrow though." I whispered back. She nodded and pulled the covers up to her chin and put her head next to my chest. I loved when she did that. She seemed as fragile as a child. 

"Can we just lay here all day? I don't feel like getting up anytime soon." she whispered after a while.
"I don't either. I think I paid for two days, so we're all set." I lightly rubbed her back.
"Good." she murmured. Minutes passed without either of us saying anything. Our silence was interrupted when Liz's phone went off. She mumbled some swears and sat up and reached for her phone.

"I don't know the number." She showed me it and I shrugged. I took the phone and answered it.
"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.
"Hi, my name is Kimberly Adman. Is Elizabeth Thomsen there?"
"May I ask why you're calling?"
"Can I speak to my daughter?" she asked somewhat angrily. 
"No. She's not here. Don't call this number again." I said against my better judgement and hung up. 

"Who was that?" Liz asked worriedly.
"Kimberly Adman. She said she's your mom." I sighed.
"Are you kidding me? My dad probably gave her my number. And her last name is Adman? That means she's remarried. This just keeps getting better." she said sarcastically then held her head in her hands. I rubbed her back and kissed her head.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have answered it baby."
"It's okay. It's not your fault my mom is a bitch." she said into her hands. Her phone went off again with the same number and Liz stared it for a moment then answered it.

"What the hell do you want?!" she snapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one day! Woo
Do you think Liz should talk to her mom or not??

Love & rockets :)