Status: This book is about me and my boyfriend and was based upon this year and last year.

The Days Love Failed

I Think I Have Fallen For You

As I keep my head held high waiting for a response from myself trying to find out what I should do. Should I tell him? Should I keep it a secret? As the days went by I still haven’t told him I like him. Sometimes I get afraid because of the fear that he will be mad. Well I am still in love with him but oh well I have better things to worry about.
As each day goes by it’s the same routine, the same questions, the same answers. It is all the same all the time. Well lunch time has finally hit and I decided to tell him how I feel about him. I grab his arm and tell him to come here. As he walks over I get nervous about all those questions still in my head not one goes away.
“So what did you want ton tell me”? Asked Anthony
“I wanted to tell you I have a huge crush on you”! As I say kind of excited.
“I know I could tell”, he said while he rolled his eyes
“What was that for?” I asked
“What was what for “? He responded while looking confused
I walked away I wasn’t quite sure why I was so angry at him. Is it because I’m nervous I am so confused. My mind thinking fast I wasn’t able to talk. If I could have any thing it would be you. Is it the thing or do I want different I am not sure all I know is my life is a mess. At lunch while I sit at the table wondering if he is mad at me or not.

Well I am going to hopefully forget all this happened to me. This is why I don’t tell him much maybe life is just a shipwreck. I hope everything goes as planned I miss being normal. Everyone says I am normal I doubt it I think all the time I wish it was true God help me!
So as I wait for him to come back to the table I cry and cry as I notice he is coming I try to wipe the tears away but I can’t so I walk by him and run into the bathroom.
“Alyson” screams Matthew
I just walk right by I don’t even know why I am crying ughh! I have got to learn love isn’t easy. Jeez Alyson when are you going to learn that love becomes harder as you get older and love is a saga.

I go back to the table and he asks me again
“Alyson what’s wrong” Asked Anthony
“Nothing “I reply ask if it sounded convincing but I knew it wasn’t.
“That is not true” He tells me like I didn’t know that already
“Are you mad at me “I ask him scared and starting to sob really low?
“Well sort of I guess” he answers me kind of rudely
“Can I know why” I ask him
“Well you always ask me out like every week and it gets old “he responds out of no where
“I am sorry for asking” I say kind of rude not trying to be though
“It’s ok I understand “he says calmly
I start to cry into my hands like a big baby and I get really embarrassed and run off to the bathroom and drag Taylor with me. I don’t understand all I do is stand there and cry on her shoulder and cry there is a knock at the door Taylor answers it and is talking from a crack in the door. What’s going on I wonder she leaves the room.
“What did you say to her” I here her ask Anthony
“What do you mean what did I say to her” Asked Anthony
“I mean she is in there crying he heart out and I want to know why” she told him
He walks away she wont do anymore for him and he is being really different lately. I don’t know why but I have a good idea. I am pretty sure Allie has something to do with it. I am going to find out just by looking at his profile on a social site called Facebook.