Status: This book is about me and my boyfriend and was based upon this year and last year.

The Days Love Failed

It just happened!

It just happened!
So now guess what? I am a seventh grader and all that means is another year and I will be a freshman. Don’t take it the wrong way I know I still have eighth but then I will be a freshman in high school. Where does time go well I can’t believe what happened to me the other day. I ended up telling Matthew I liked him and he wasn’t mad. Here this is what the email even said.
Hey Matthew,
Remember yesterday when we went to the movies well I kind of want to tell you something... The thing I want to tell you are when we went I kind of fell for you it was like all the sudden my heart just gave in to the way your eyes glimmer and how your smile never fades. It just caught me and then took my breath away. Sometimes I think you surround me baby are listening? Please don’t be mad I can’t help it!
So I now am guessing he is responding or he is not reading in fear of what it might say. When he responded this is what I got back which was kind of creepy because he wasn’t mad like I thought. I was shocked and scared at the same time but then I got a reply.
I’m not mad for one and yeah I would love to date you again. So do you want to date?
Okay now yeah I would love to date him but every time I do we always end up breaking up and I always never seem to end it he does why is Anthony so stupid.
Yeah sure sounds good and I would love to date you. There are so many reasons why so I am not going to even bother to tell you.
Well, now that I know what is happening I don’t think I can keep up with it. I better let Taylor and Jazz know what’s up.