Status: COMPLETE

Believing in Danger Days Might Get You Somewhere

Oneshot

The tall blue and black haired lead singer stepped out of the tour bus, cigarette in hand. He had been acting very strangely lately, like something was wrong. The brunette guitarist sighed. "Josh,"

Josh chewed his lower lip nervously. "What?"

"What is wrong lately ?" Matt asked, chewing his own lip nervously. Josh had come out recently with Matt, and Matt let his be more of a way to show he really cared and loved Josh. Josh started to act strange two nights ago. "You seem to be feeling wary when out in public. "

Josh took a puff from his smoke. "This might be the last day we get together, Matt." He laughed.

"You seriously believe that bullshit that the world's gonna end tommorrow? " Matt said

"Not gonna end. Just get worse, " Josh said. "I found out about this amazing true story I found online. It says in the future there's gonna be some company that makes everyone take pills and stuff. "

Matt bit his lip. Matt feared Josh would think that concept was real, he'd heard Na Na Na blaring out of Josh's headphones a few days ago. "It isn't real, Josh. " He brushed the hair out of the tall lead singer's eyes, Josh's lips pursed a bit. "Please believe me. "

They heard a loud explosion behind them. "Get on the bus now, " Mike said, the mohawked guitarist said. "Show got cancelled.. well for good. Brett said some wierd guys showed up. "

Matt looked at Josh and A small grin appeared on Josh's face. "Told ya it was true."
♠ ♠ ♠
-END-