We Can Be Forever

It's not always love at first sight and just because he and she are never always together doesn't mean they cannot be in love with each other. There are always barriers, emotional and physical included, and it isn't always conquered by the words "I love you." It takes much more than that. It's the tears and laughter. Sometimes we don't fall for that special person right away, that's why we spend time searching and when we do find them, it is all the more special.

Adam's relationship with Anne failed when he could not commit to her and after falling into a deep whirlpool of depression, a person from his past comes back into his life. Albeit fleeting, their meeting lasted a total of five minutes and even though she had walked out of his life, there was always that little something about meeting someone that you can't ever forget. Ruby has some darkness in her life as well. After the passing of her grandmother, she finds herself completely alone in the world. When two people are in need of saving, how can they save each other?
  1. Prologue
    You have to start somewhere. Whether it lasts for a second or an hour, the moment you meet someone, you never truly forget them.
  2. Chapter One
    The past events are the lens through which we see the future. People are not only defined by their actions but also their reactions.
  3. Chapter Two
    It's easy to be lulled into that comfortable place and want to stay there. What takes courage and strength is the ability to leave that sanctuary to venture out to a new beginning.
  4. Chapter Three
    The first step is always the hardest. Take baby steps, they can still change your life.
  5. Chapter Four
    Coincidences are bound to happen one way or another. It's the universe's way of telling us what's meant to be.
  6. Chapter Five
    Suspend your disbelief, you might miss out on some wonderful things.