Me and God

Coming out and Embracing.

Before today. Christian was just a style I wore simply because it was sweet, respectable and made colleges want me with pride. However afterwhile I had to heed and hinder to the calling of Gods angle. Here to mold me into something new. A few days ago I ran into a spoken poetryu group. Called Passion for Christ Movement. I began to get moved by there words, their issues and how they solved them. My heart reacted to those stories I related to. Before I was to turn my life back over I first had to drop such horrible habits. Instead of cutting I called people and talked to them. However if I couldnt call anyone. I would use my mp3 player as an alternative. My bisexual issue...., Well. That was and still is a struggle. Ive been learning to distract myself purposely in poetry. If I discribe how I feel in words my actions will be left as undefined verbs....

I began reading books such as battle field of the mind. The book talked on how we must train our mind before our bodies. She spoke on changing our inner circle as well as what we watch listen to, hang round and even our conversation logs. I began to post notes with scriptures around my room so I may have a constant reminder of what my goals are. I got in a the habit of praying before I sleep and after I woke up. As well as reading my bible daily. However the true issue would start Monday. In school.