Me and God

I need to find You in Him

Why did I beg for him to take me back? I knew he had something I knew no one else had. Faith. Not in our relationship but in what he believes in. Unfortunately he didn't have enough faith to embrace him in his daily walk. Well I was unable to talk but at least I put forth the effort. Me I was a Jesus freak in secret. At home all I did was read and memorize only to know that I wouldn't tell my friends I was the pastors adopted granddaughter. It truly felt as if I knew If I came out into this world, that I would lose my friends and freaky reputation. My boyfriend insist I do so but little does he know. I will change completely. I wont want "Sex" nor the temptation that follows. I most likely would grow up spiritually and mentally. Wisdom would run through my veins and he'd hate it for all the sinful acts we commit in the glee of teenage statistics would stop for I trained myself to take the correct path.

The steps vary but my steps for my specific situation:
1- Surrender (Check)
2- Grow (In the process)
3-Change personality (in the process)
4- Change inner circle (In the process)
5- Change yourself.. (Not even Close)

As I made and observed the list. I realized that 3 & 4 go hand in hand. These steps reflect off of each other because when you change your personailty your inner circle will realize and eatheir leave or stay. Mainly because 1) they dont have the same faith as you or 2) they do have the same faith how ever lack to embrace it.

In my case it was number one. I was in violation of Psalm 1. However I called myself a status 31 chick.