A Little Piece Of Heaven

One Shot

I've been watching him for quite some time. I don't know how it started, I don't remember when. All I know is that the moment I saw him, I knew I had to have him. All of him, all to myself. And one way or another, I would. So that's why I'm here, standing outside his window. I can see the shadow of him and who I assume to be his love through the closed curtain of the upstairs window. I remember the first time I saw them. Together. They looked so happy. Almost as if they were meant to be. That's when rage was added to the obsession. There was one thing standing between me and the thing I had to have. And one way or another, I would get rid of this inconvenience.

“Bri, did you hear that? Zacky whispered, sitting up in bed. Brian grumbled, pushing himself up tiredly. “I'm sure it was just the neighbors dog or something.”

“But it sounded like...” Zacky trailed off, his frightened eyes meeting Brian's tired ones. “Alright, I'll go check it out.” Brian groaned, kissing Zacky on the cheek before pushing himself out of bed and going to search around, just to make Zacky feel safe. Since he was up, he wandered to the kitchen to make a little snack. He opened the fridge, squinting at the light and grabbed some ingredients for a sandwich. A small noise from outside startled him. It sounded like it came from right outside the door. Figuring it was just the neighbors dog digging through the garbage again, he opened the door to scare it away.

Sitting on the bed, holding his knees to his chest, Zacky jumped when he heard a loud crashing noise and a scream coming from the kitchen. “Brian?” he whimpered, slowly getting out of bed and creeping down the stairs to the kitchen. All he could see was shadows moving in the corner by the door, so he switched on the light and gasped in horror. “Oh my...Brian?!” He cried, seeing his lovers dead body lying on the floor in a pool of blood. He ran over to him, falling to his knees and throwing his arms around him. “Brian, baby, please! Please wake up!” Through his desperate cries, he heard footsteps. He looked up to see a tall skinny man, his hands and face splashed with blood, his lips curved into a demented smirk.

This is the moment I've been waiting for. Since the first day I saw him, I've wanted him so bad. And now I would have him. “What did you do to my Brian?!” he cried, standing up and backing away. “Who the fuck are you?! Why are you here?” I took a step forward, and he stumbled backwards until he hit the kitchen counter. Before he could turn and run, I pinned him against the counter, pressing my body against him. I wanted him so bad even this clothed contact was enough to make me moan. “What are you doing?” He whispered shakily. My only reply is a smirk, and my hands travel needily under his shirt. He gasps, and pushes me to the floor, running from the kitchen. Growling, I pull myself up quickly and run after him. I hear his footsteps go upstairs, and I follow them. Just as he's about to slam his bedroom door, I catch it and push it open roughly, the impact sending him to the ground. I quietly shut the door and turn the lock, and he crawls backwards as I step towards him. He got up and tried to make a run for the door, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back, shoving him on the bed. I climbed on top of him, pinning his arms down at his sides. His face bore a terrified look, and all he could do was whimper and stare up at me in horror. When I roughly kissed him, prying his lips open with my tongue, it knocked him out of his bewildered state, and he started struggling under me. This wasn't going to work at all. He almost managed to kick me off of him when I grabbed a pillow and pressed it hard against his face. With this, he struggled more, his screams muffled by the pillow, and I had to work hard to keep him down until the life slowly left his body and he lay still and perfect. I removed the pillow and tossed it onto the floor, revealing his beautiful relaxed face. I smiled pleasedly to myself as I began to slowly remove his clothes. Every article of clothing tossed carelessly to the floor revealed more perfect, beautiful skin. Skin that belonged to me now. Soon all of his clothing was laying in a pile on the floor, and his entire perfect body lay before me, waiting to be claimed. I could feel the desire building inside me, and I got rid of my clothes in less time than it took to remove his. I slowly pressed my naked body against his, taking in every sweet second of this blissful contact. My hungry lips began kissing every inch of skin they could get too, from his neck, to his chest, his thighs. I slowly slid back up and pressed my lips against his, less rough than before, slowly sliding my tongue in to taste the sweet warmness. Though he'd been dead for a bit, he was still warm, and I had to take advantage of all the time I had before his skin started to go cold, and his insides began to rot. My already erect member began to throb painfully when I started imagining all the possibilities. I turned his limp body over onto his stomach, running a finger down the soft skin of his back. I kissed the back of his neck gently, and followed with a trail of feather light kisses down his spine. I pulled his legs up so that he was on his knees and his ass was level with my erection. Wanting to enjoy every second as much as possible, I slowly pushed myself inside the hot tightness of his perfect ass. I moaned loudly as I pushed in as deep as I could. This would never be possible if he were alive, but now he's just so perfect, I've never been quite so fucking deep in. I pulled back out, and pushed in again, starting at a moderately slow pace. One hand firmly on his hip, the other went to explore his beautiful body. I caressed the soft skin of his neck, and ran my fingers through his feather soft hair. Every touch made me moan louder, and I quickened my pace, each time slamming in as far as I could go. I gasped and clawed at his back, and I could feel the intense pleasure building up in my stomach and thighs, threatening to explode any minute. It was agonizing, and I wanted it to end, but at the same time, I wished it never would. Unable to hold myself back any longer, I came, exploding, waves of ecstasy crashing through my body. I stayed inside, riding it out as long as possible before I collapsed on the bed next to the perfect corpse I'd just violated. I layed there catching my breath as I enjoyed the blissful aftermath of my orgasm, pleasure still tingling on my skin.