Punk's Not Dead

Reason To Live.

Lilith and I have been friends since I moved to Hackney from France. I met her a month before Sid and Rotten. We had all been best friends for a long time. When I moved into an apartment, I figured I needed someone to help me support myself.

When I got back from New York, the time when Sid left me for good, I was so strung out. I had done so many drugs in America. I don't know how I didn't overdose. It was a miracle.

Lilith took care of me as best as she could, and my uncle let me work at the record store my dad used to own. I got to see my father one last time before he died of diabetes complications. He told me that no matter what I do and no matter what I had done, he was still proud of me. He also told me that I should go visit my mother in France.

I didn't go see my mother, but I did live with Lilith for this almost year.

Now, Sid's in this whole mix up. I want to take care of him like my friends and family did. I want him to be a part of my family. I never want him to leave me, and I'd never leave him.

I was really tired from the night I had with Sid. I didn't know if this meant we were together or not, but we sure shared a passionate night. It was amazing.

It was almost noon when I got up. Sid stayed in bed, mumbling to himself in his sleep. Chuckling softly, I make my way out of my bedroom and into the living room. Lilith is sitting there, content with herself.

Lilith and I still party and do drugs. We monitor each other. We never leave without each other when we are partying. Right now, she's probably coming off of speed or something. I can't tell. I'm too joyful and blissful.

"Have a nice night, eh?"

"Shut up," I murmur, turning on the t.v.

"There's nothing good on, trust me. I've been watching it alllll night," Lilith smirks at her comment and closes her eyes.

"Oh well, I haven't,"

She makes her way into the kitchen. I follow her.

"What's up?" she asks, hopping onto the counter.

I prepare myself a bowl of cereal and sit at the table. After my first bite, I let her know exactly how I'm feeling...
♠ ♠ ♠
Maxi's POV