Punk's Not Dead

In the Light.

"OI! GET UP! GET UP YOU ROTTEN CUNT!" I yell, shaking Lilith awake.

It's been a few hours since our little discussion this morning. In the hours between that, I got a call from my friend, Silver. She was having a party at her place and invited everyone here. Also, Rotten was going to be there.

Sid was hesitant, but he accepted. I had to coax him a bit, though. No matter what, I had to stick with him and monitor anything he does. Silver reassured me that there wouldn't be anyone doing really hard drugs there. Mostly drinking.

Lilith finally got up and decided to take a shower. While she was washing herself, I decided to get dressed. Clad in plaid jeans, a black tank top with a skull on it and a pair of combat boots.

While I was looking at my reflection in the mirror, Sid wrapped his arms around me. He began kissing my neck; occasionally biting and sucking on it. His hands roamed my body, stopping on my breasts. A wetness formed between my legs.

"Oh, Sid..." I moaned softly.

"EW! C'MON! NOT IN MY PLAIN VIEW!" Lilith shouted, shoving us out of the way.

When she emerged from her room, I noticed how much more stylish she was. She was wearing a cute tiger print cropped top and a ti-dye sort of skirt with stockings and blue platform high heels. Lilith always knew how to dress well for a party.

We decided to walk to Silver's apartment, which was only a few blocks away...
♠ ♠ ♠
Maxigan's outfit: Outfit1
Lilith's outfit: Outfit2