Punk's Not Dead

What Is...and What Should Never Be...

Rotten had lead me into Silver's room, which was empty. I needed a place to hide out for a bit, I was getting wayyyyy too high. Not in a bad way, but I just needed to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the party, before it did get bad. There was a pile of laundry, that seemed to me as if it may be the comfiest seat in the house. It was calling out to me, pulsing and changing colors slightly. At that point I didn't give a shit if it was dirty or clean. I plopped myself down onto it and it seemed to swallow me, engulf all part of me. I sighed in relief. Rotten sat down beside me. "You alright, Lilith?" I looked at him, and began to laugh hysterically. The drugs made his face seem like it was whirling and scattering his features around, making him look distorted; apparently funny as hell. "Wot?" He asked me and I looked back at him, but his face was back to normal. "Hahaaa…nothing" I snickered. He then shoved me over onto my back, and began to kiss me furiously. I gasped, but went right along. Rotten and I, weren't in love or anything, we're just really good friends. And we like to fuck. His tongue probed my mouth as I probed his. It felt odd, because of the drugs, but good because I could feel myself become very aroused, I knew my panties were soaked already. I felt his hands wander down my body, and it eventually came to a halt on my soaking wet mound. I moaned loudly and grineded his hand. Just as he was about to go down on me, the phone began to ring. "Bloody Fucking HELL!" He exclaimed, kissing me and running to answer the phone. Why the hell did we have to pick the room with the phone in it?

"Who the fuck is callin' 'ere?" He asked, furious. I started to laugh at the situation.

"Maxi? What are you talking about?" His voice became soft and worried. I automatically snapped out of my laughing fit and became attentive. I got up from where I sat, my legs still wobbly and went to Rotten's side.

"Go down Wilson street, last house on the right. Perfect crack palace, Max. Trust me, can't miss it." He then hung up. I instantly became furious. "Why the fuck are you given' Maxi the address to a crack house. I thought we were all mates 'ere. But no instead your sending her off to her death?"

"Fack off! This is serious shit, Sid is going to try and overdose so he can be with Nancy. I just told her where she could find him, before it's too late…" "Well what the fuck are you waiting for, let's go after her! We can't just let her go there alone, are you bloody mad?!" With that, I drug Rotten out of the house and towards that crack-fuck's place. As we got to the end of the street, there was tons of police cruisers surrounding a car wreck. I automatically knew… I started bolting towards the caution tape and ducked underneath it without anyone stopping me. I came to a halt by the overturned Volskwagon, that once belonged to Maxi. It was totalled. I started to search for Maxi when a cop ran towards me. "Oy! This is a crime scene! Get out of here you punk!" I started to cry, the drugs and situation overwhelming me. "M-…My friend…t-this is her c-car…" His face dropped. Fear sank into my brain, causing my stomach to churn in anxiety. "Come with me…" He then led me towards the police cruiser. "You're friend…she's in rough shape. I'll take you to the hospital where we have had her admitted. I don't know if she will be out of surgery yet…but let's go!" Rotten followed me and we sat in silence in the back seat of the police cruiser. This is not how I imagined that I would be sitting here. No, maybe for other reasons like robbery, battery, assault or something…but not this. We arrived at the hospital, thanked the cop and made our way inside…not too sure what to find.
♠ ♠ ♠
RATED R ;)