Punk's Not Dead

Space Truckin'

1973

The moon shone through my window. It was a gorgeous night. Summer was near and I would be going into my 11th year this September.

I had a good feeling about this night. I knew Sid would be coming to my house. He always came to see me on nights where the moon was full and bright.

I lived with my father in Hackney. We lived in a two bedroom apartment. It was small, but cozy. And it was home. Dad liked Sid. But then again, dad was always drunk. After mom left to go back to France, dad became an alcoholic. So, he really didn't care all that much about what I do. He didn't care that I went to parties, did drugs and had sex. He didn't care that Sid always came over nights of the full moon so we could study magic.

I liked living here. I always had something to do.

Finally, a tap on my window caused me to break out of my trance...


"Maxi...wake up! Wake up please!"

I opened the window for Sid and laughed.

"I wasn't sleeping...just thinkin'." I told Sid.

"Well, took ya a while to open the window, don't ya think?"

I pushed Sid on the bed and we started looking through the books that were sprawled out on the comforter. One of them was the Satanic bible that I acquired from an older bloke at school.

"Maxi, your dad's gonna be gone for the weekend, right?" Sid asked

It was true, my dad was going to some fishing convention or something of the sort. I didn't really care, I would probably stay with Lilith.

"Do you wanna throw a party here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
The next couple of chapters written by me will be coma dreams that Maxigan will be having. These dreams are from the past.