Punk's Not Dead

Love Is Pain.

The next morning, I woke up early. I felt unrested and very tired. Then it hit me...
...Sid Vicious was coming to live with me.

Honestly, I didn't want this. I wanted to hide under my covers and pretend Rotten never called. I wanted to move away, leave everything behind and move to France. My homeland.

Although, it was true what Rotten had said. Sid was my best friend, too. No matter how many times he lied to me. Or hurt me. Or ditched me to hang out with Nancy.

At first, I thought it was a phase. I thought he would just dump her out of his life. I was wrong. I knew it.

And now, she's gone and killed herself! I seriously think that stupid bitch is stupid. She always was stupid. She was no good for Sid whatsoever.

I was the only woman in Sid's life who actually was good for him. His mother, who has been a drug addict for a long time, loves him very much. But it's all her fault. She introduced my Sid into drugs...

I finally drove myself to the airport and waited. He would be arriving from New York at any minute. I couldn't believe this. Sid was going to be here.

In a way, I was really excited. On the other hand, I felt like it was a horrible idea. Sid Vicious, coming to live in my house. With me. Just me.

We'll be all alone. Just him and I. No one to stop whatever we do. No one to tell me how wrong my feelings for him are. How badly I wanted to be with him forever.

Just then, I turned my head and saw all the people from the plane start piling into the airport. I looked around, and I tried my best to look for Sid. People started coming in less and less and the pile was slimming more and more.

I finally found him, shaking and walking slowly. I swallowed hard.

He finally looked up and into my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maxi's POV