Punk's Not Dead

Fearless.

La première fois que je l'ai vu, j'ai tout de suite tombé en amour avec lui. Il était si charmant et mignon. Il y avait quelque chose de rebelle en lui aussi. Il m'a appris tant de choses. Principalement sur ​​les drogues, le sexe et rock n 'roll.

Sid Vicious était l'homme de mes rêves. Nous nous sommes aventurés ensemble plusieurs fois. Eu nos hauts et des bas. Tombé dans et hors de l'amour.

Sid, après toutes ces années, n'avait pas changé du tout. Il était toujours le même homme que j'aimais toutes ces années.

J'aime Sid Vicious.


After writing that in my diary, I went to check on Sid, who was checking out his new room. He was sitting on the bed, shaking and looking very pale.

"Sid..." I sat on the bed next to him, holding him close to me. He instantly stopped shaking and let out a sigh.
"I'm scared, Maxy. Really scared. What if I go to jail? Or what if I go to the looney bin?" Sid rested his head on my shoulder.

I played with his hair and tried my best to soothe him for about twenty minutes. He asked if he could take a shower. I gave him everything he would need, led him to the bathroom and told him to take as long as he wanted.

As he showered, I began cooking something that I could eat. I didn't think that Sid would be okay to eat, but once I was done, he was standing at the doorway of the kitchen.

"Can I 'ave some...please?" He begged. I split my food with him, and we both ate in the company of one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maxi's POV