Punk's Not Dead

I Put a Spell on You.

When I got home, Sid was sitting on the living room floor with his old, mangled bass. He seemed fairly concentrated. He looked like he wanted to pour his heart out into what he was truly doing. I don't think he noticed me come in.

I wrapped my arms around him and helped him finger the right chord. He smiled when he realized I was there.

"Hey Maxi," he whispered hoarsely.

"Hey,"

We both sighed. Sid stopped playing bass and turned around. He smiled when he saw that I brought home some crisps and soda. I figured I'd get us some snacks if we were going to be hungry later.

"So, what's going on tonight?" he asked, nodding towards the bag.

"Not a whole lot, figured I'd listen to you play bass," I told him, smiling.

"You really think I could learn to play better? Maybe then Johnny will want me in the band...Without hard drugs. Without...Nancy," he murmured the last part.

It really pained me to see him remember Nancy. As much as I hated her, I knew how much Sid had truly loved her. I was really afraid when Rotten called to tell me she died. I was afraid Sid would kill himself too. I love Sid so much. I never want to lose him.

"Maxi, 'M sorry for ditching you for her all those times. I really am. She was a truly dumb cunt! Fuck! What have I gotten myself into, Maxi? You're too good for me..." Tears brimmed Sid's eyes.

I pecked his cheek softly and wiped the tears away. Shaking my head, I unstrapped the bass between us and held him close to me.

"Maxi, I'm not going to regret what I'm about to do because I've wanted to do it for a very long time..."

And with that, Sid pressed his lips to me. His tongue roamed my mouth forcefully and caressed my face with his rough hand. I moaned in pleasure as we kissed more passionately. Everything felt so good and so peaceful.

It was like all the sadness in our worlds disappeared. Sid would no longer take drugs and dwell over Nancy. And I would no longer be left alone. Sid would stay by my side as long as it took us.

"Madeleine, I love you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna dedicate this chapter to all those who commented on my story! :) It's very appreciated and I love all fans! I'm glad I got to introduce many of you to a new kind of fanfic (Sid Vicious).

Anywho, thanks!