Punk's Not Dead

One Pill Makes You Larger...

It was like all the sadness in our worlds disappeared. Sid would no longer take drugs and dwell over Nancy. And I would no longer be left alone. Sid would stay by my side as long as it took us.

"Madeleine, I love you so much."


I let myself slip into the apartment unnoticed. I could tell that Max was home, by her beat-up converse by the door. There was an unidentified pair next to hers; It piqued my curiosity, so I got into ninja mode and made my way to the living room in complete stealth. I snicker to myself as I sneak around the corner, only to come face-to-face with a nearly-nude, Max and the person in question. Which turned out to be Sid. "Ewww, what the hell mates!? Right in the living room?" I playfully roll my eyes, in half-disgust. Max and Sid just freeze in the moment, with their mouths hanging open. "You damn horn-dogs should get a room!" I yell back at them as I make my way to my room, giggling under my breath.
The door to my room is pasted with band posters, stickers and whatever else I found was cool enough to be stuck up on there. In the center of my master piece, written in now flaking and crusty spray paint, Lilith.

I opened the door and my nostrils were suddenly greeted by the pungent scent of grass and the musky smell that clothes get when they've been crumpled up in a pile while still wet, for far too long. I lean against the closed door and sigh, a smile plastered to my face. Maxigan and I have been friends since we've been old enough to yank each other's hair and it's been almost just as long that she's confided her love for Sid, to me. To finally see them together, whether or not, they're actually in a relationship, makes me smile. Because I know that with him, she's really happy.

The smirk is wiped off my face suddenly, at the sound of their moans through the paper-thin walls. I groan, as the thoughts of them in the process of doing-the-doo. I slam my fists against the wall, and cry out. "Shut the fuck up! You fucks are sick bastards." I'm pissed, although I can't seem to suppress my laughter. I shake my head, 'cause I know they for one, probably don't hear me and even if they did, wouldn't give a rats ass.

I decide that I'm way too sober for this shit, and start rummaging around my room for my stash-can.
Eventually after a good five minutes of searching, I find it pilled under a heap of clothing, in the corner nearest my bed. I let myself drop onto my bed, and pop open the tin can that I used to conceal all of my illegal shit. I pull out a small, colorful baggy with an array of colored pills in it. Without hesitating, I pluck one from the bag, not caring which color I took, and popped it into my mouth. Swallowing it dry. I close the box and set it aside, and lay back on my bed, waiting for the effects of the drugs to kick in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lilith's POV