Status: Completed

Lucky Now.

My love for you is real.

Garrett and Leah fell asleep and were woke up a few hours later by his mom telling them she ordered pizza for her needy son.

"Are you just going to lay on me?" He asked kissing her shoulder after several minutes had passed.

"Yeah."

He chuckled, "Aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"You're still sleepy I can tell."

"Yeah."

He chuckled and fiddled with her hair. He was content with laying here if she was. Although, his stomach was growling now, you never object to a hot girl laying on you.

Her lips hit his collar bone and if he wasn't awake completely he definitely was now.

"Ok." She said climbing off of him and he watched every move she made as he sat up.

"Come here." He stated and she walked back to the bed. He pulled her into his lap, craddling her to him and kissing her cheek. He found it hard not to be affectionate to her. She was so cute and sweet that he wouldn't mind kissing and touching her all the time.

"What?" She asked and he chuckled, "Can't I just kiss my girlfriend?"

"Well, sure."

He laughed and patted her leg, "Ok, let's go."

She got up from his lap and he grabbed her hand on the way out.

Garrett's mom gave him a look and he sighed, "It wasn't me! She wouldn't get up!" He spoke knowing what she was thinking. Leah laughed and dropped his hand, "Rightttt."

He shot her a look as she sat at the table with a smile.

"Is Trey ever going to be home?" He asked realizing it had been days since he'd seen his older brother.

His mom shrugged, "You know how he is."

"Unfortunately...well where is dad?"

"Dude, why do you care?" His mom asked and Leah busted out laughing covering her mouth as she did so.

"Oh my god!" He said throwing his hands up, "I'm just going to sit here and eat in silence. Keep my girlfriend too because she is just as mean." He mumbled grabbing up his pizza.

"Thought she was your love?" Mrs. Nickelsen asked with a smirk as Garrett's cheeks burned.

"I'm leaving." He grumbled grabbing up his plate and cup before stomping off. Leah giggled and Mrs. Nickelsen couldn't help but laugh herself, "He gets embarrassed so easily."

"I know." Leah said with a grin.

"So going to prom?"

"Yeah, he actually asked me."

"Oh he did?" She asked a bit surprised.

Leah nodded before finishing off her slice of pizza.

"Well, if you need help finding a dress I'd love to take you. Having two boys has deprived me of such things."

Leah smiled genuinely. She honestly wouldn't mind simply because she herself rarely had a mom.

"I'd love that." She said sincerely and his mom smiled, "Great. Maybe we can go this weekend. Not tomorrow of course, I know he has a show."

Leah laughed, "Of course, just let me know which day works for you."

"I will." Mrs. Nickelsen responded as she stood from the table and grabbing up her plate.

"Oh just leave it dear. I'll take it. Go see if my son is still sulking."

She nodded and thanked the woman before heading upstairs to find her boyfriend. He was sitting on his bed still eating and she chuckled causing his eyes to move to hers. She climbed onto the bed beside him and kissed his cheek, "You ok?"

He shrugged finishing off his pizza and she kissed down his jaw causing him to relax.

"Stop it." He mumbled because he felt himself going back to his happy, mellow mood.

She chuckled and he set the plate onto the nightstand before she sat in his lap.

"I like your mom." She said and he brushed back her hair, "I'm glad."

"She said she'd take me to find a prom dress this weekend."

"Do you want to?"

She nodded and he fell back onto the bed taking her with him.

"I'm tired again." He whispered and she kissed his cheek, "Well lets change and sleep."

He nodded and dropped his arms so she could get up. They changed into their pajamas and climbed back into bed where he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm glad you stayed." He whispered against her neck and she closed her eyes, "Why?"

"Because, I like sleeping with you. I like you." He added softly and she cuddled to his chest happily. She loved him there wasn't much else she could say so she just kept her mouth shut.

He kissed her neck before drifting into a peaceful sleep. The next day seemed to fly by probably because they were all anxious for the show the boys had and before he knew it he was pacing the small area they were waiting at to go on stage.

"Garrett..." she cooed trying to shake the boy of his nerves.

He sighed and fiddled with his shirt. He couldn't help being nervous before a show. Hell, he was nervous about everything else, so why would it change?

"You're going to be great." She whispered brushing the boys hair from his face. He gave her a grin simply because he loved how she was. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

"Thanks baby." He whispered kissing her sweetly. It was funny that she was once the thing that nerved him and now she just made him feel relaxed.

"Can you two stop that shit for like 2 seconds?" Kennedy asked and Garrett chuckled before kissing her forehead.

"Kenny, I love you too." She said throwing her arms around the small boy and he groaned as she kissed his cheek. Loved him too. What did that mean? Garrett questioned as he watched her. Did she love him?

"Get your girl off me." Kennedy whined not trying hard to fight the girl off simply because he was just messing with her.

Garrett chuckled as John pulled Leah from Kennedy.

"Settle down. Your boyfriend is right here. Maybe there was some confusion." He said placing the girl in front of Garrett.

"Hi." She said causing him to laugh and pull her to him instantly.

"God you are so cute." He mumbled against her lips.

"Ok guys you're up!" Some guy said and Garrett kissed her quickly before detaching himself from her and grabbing his bass. She smiled as the guys ran on stage and she settled on the side to watch the show.

"What is the bands name?" She heard and looked over to see some guy she didn't regonize standing beside her.

"Oh. The Maine. They're great." She said with a smile as she looked back at John who was singing to the crowd.

"Yeah they are..." She heard him respond.

"Do you know them?" He asked and she looked back at him, "Oh, yeah. I'm friends with them."

The guy nodded with a grin and she went back to singing along softly with the music. Once the show was over the guys rushed off the stage, Garrett instantly grabbing her up although he was sweaty.

She laughed and he pressed his lips to her cheek, "How was it?"

"Uh great of course."

He kissed her with a smile before brushing his hair back. She giggled because of how he was after a show. He was a different person.

"Oh I see how you know them now." They heard and looked over to see the guy who Leah had talked to on the side of the stage.

Garrett gave the guy a confused look, "Uh, I'm Garrett." He said holding his hand out to the guy to find out who he was.

"Craig. I'm a talent scout of sorts." The guy said shaking his hand and Garrett's eyes grew wide, "Oh, um, nice to meet you."

Craig smiled in amusement and John ran up yelling something about pizza and Garrett grabbed him by the shirt causing him to come to a halt and shut up.

"So, I happened to stumble upon this show tonight and I'm glad I did. Your girlfriend here convinced me to stay and listen." Craig responded flashing a smile and John gave him a confused look as he continued.

"Here is my card. Give me a call. Maye we can set up a meeting. You guys have something special." He said handing the card to Garrett who could only manage to nod in response. Craig laughed, "Nice to meet you all."

"You too." Leah responded for the three of them.

"What just happened?" John asked slowly.

"Dude, I think Leah's niceness got us a chance of making music." Garrett spoke and John smiled widely, "Holy shit..."

He grabbed up the girl and spun her around causing her to laugh.

"What's going on?" Kennedy asked giving them strange looks and John explained as we all left the building.

Garrett held Leah close to his side as he kissed down her cheek to the car.

"Uh, it really wasn't me..."

"You convinced him to stay!" Pat stated.

She shook her head with a laugh, "Ok what ever you want to believe."

"I believe you're amazing." Garrett said cupping her face and kissing her lips once they stopped at his car.

She stared up at him and he kissed her nose. Her eyes were a bright green tonight and he found it hard to look anywhere but at her. She was simply beautiful and he found his feelings taking over.

"Leah..." He whispered wanting to tell her what he had been holding back. It was just too much to handle now. He wanted to get it off his chest.

"Mhm?"

He brushed her hair back with a sigh, "I love you." He whispered nervously and she stared into his blue eyes unable to breathe right.

"You don't have to..." He started to say but she quickly cut him off by putting her fingers to his mouth. He just stared at her unable to move.

"I love you too." She responded with a small grin.

"Yeah?" He managed to say as she removed her hand.

She nodded and he smiled before kissing her.

"Good. I just, I've always loved you Leah." He whispered holding her to him.

"You should have told me sooner."

"I was scared to. Plus, I like us now." He said kissing her cheek. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him and he sighed in relief that she felt the same way.

"You know I'm still sweaty." He said into her hair and she chuckled, "I don't care."

"Another reason why I love you." He mumbled holding on to her tightly.

"We probably need to go to John's before they question where we are."

"Right." He spoke forcing himself off the girl. He found that another challenging task; keeping his hands to himself.

"And you need to shower."

He smiled and rubbed his cheek against hers causing her to laugh.

"Still love me though. You said so." He said pecking her cheek before reaching to open her door.

"I know."

He gave her a smile before going to his side of the car. Things were more than better at the moment. He had the girl of his dreams, amazing friends, and a possible future in music. What else did he need?!
♠ ♠ ♠
All they admitted they love each other! How cute! :3

Thanks for commenting;
Amurph25
Ally...
Shootingmoons
Just breathe
Elleeann
Lovelyhope
:)