Status: Completed

Lucky Now.

Desire.

Once at John's, Garrett showered and put on fresh clothes before falling beside Leah on the couch. He kissed her cheek as she snuggled into his side and he tried to tune into the guys conversation.

"We are definitely calling him tomorrow." Kennedy said seriously and Jared nodded in agreement.

"I see why not. We shouldn't wait." Garrett chimed in and Pat nodded excitedly causing Leah to giggle into Garrett's shirt. The boys went into a whole spill of what could happen and Garrett didn't realize Leah had fallen asleep until John and Pat began hooking up the x-box. Garrett pulled her into his lap letting her settle against him. He brushed back her hair and kissed her forehead. He loved the girl more than he imagined possible.

"You can go put her in Austin's bed. He's not going to be here tonight." John said referring to his brother and Garrett simply nodded. He wouldn't mind her staying in his arms, but it probably wasn't that comfortable for her. He grudgingly got up and carried her up the stairs to the first room he reached. He gently laid her on the bed and pulled off her shoes before pulling the blanket over her. He pressed his lips to her cheek and her forehead before forcing himself away. He didn't see the issue in the fact that he wanted to just spend all his time with her. Not that he didn't like his friends he just found her more interesting, more beautiful. He reached the living room and sat beside Jared.

"You know I never thought I'd say this but your girlfriend is one cool chick." Jared said causing Garrett to smile, "Yeah. She's pretty great."

"And hot." John tuned in, "Don't forget that."

"And hot." Garrett added with an eye roll.

"Yeah, I like her. I like hanging out with her so can you not lose her?" Pat asked seriously.

"Uh, I wasn't planning on it."

"Yeah, the only way he'd lose her is if she ended it." John stated. Garrett swallowed the lump in his throat. In all honesty that was his worst fear. Loving the girl with all his heart and then it being ripped apart.

"Don't sweat it man. She likes you." Jared spoke catching onto Garrett's vibe.

"Loves me. She told me she loves me." He mumbled and Kennedy's eyes went wide, "Holy shit. Really?"

"Well I told her and she said it back so yeah..."

"Wait. You said it first?" John questioned and Garrett groaned, "Yes. I did. Earlier."

"Awe." Pat said throwing his hands over his heart.

"Dude. That's serious..." John said narrowing his eyes at his friend.

"Yeah, well I've been in love with the girl since I was ten so I think it's ok."

"Good point." Kennedy defended and John sighed, "It's just, that's like deep shit, man."

"Your point? Doesn't make it any less true."

John shrugged, "Dude, just be careful. I don't want you to get heart broken when we are about to get famous and all."

Garrett simply rolled his eyes in response.

"And I mean, at least try it out before you buy it dude!"

Kennedy fell over in laughter and Garrett gave him a weird face, "I know you just didn't say that..."

"I did. And I'll say it again."

"I'm just going to go upstairs..."

"Look, have at it in Austin's bed, doesn't see much action." John said waving him off and he groaned as he headed back to Leah. See why he'd rather spend time with her?

He crawled in beside Leah and wrapped his arm around her tightly. He knew she wouldn't have said it back if she didn't mean it. He kissed her cheek feeling himself grow exhausted from the show. She cuddled closer to him and he slowly drifted to sleep.

"Up. Up!" John shouted grabbing at the small girl cuddled to Garrett. He tried to pull her off of Garrett, but between Garrett holding her down and her holding on to the boy it was impossible.

"John!" Garrett shouted his voice a bit raspy from the sleep he had gotten.

"Let her go!" He added glaring angrily at the boy standing on the small bed.

"You are grouchy dude. I just need you and your lady to move to the other bedroom." John stated hoping from the bed. Garrett mumbled at him under his breath as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend who was now up thanks to John's antic.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered pulling her from the bed. She chuckled grabbing his hand sleepily and letting him lead her across the hall.

"Don't fuck please. My parents are a wall away." John stated and Garrett groaned, "Leave."

John shut the door as Leah pulled Garrett onto the bed.

"So tired." He grumbled falling onto her and she kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He added closing his eyes and she brushed his hair back with a grin, "I love you too."

"Really?"

"Really, really."

He grinned, "Good. Because I really, really love you."

She chuckled and cuddled closer to his chest, "Good." He whispered and they shared several innocent kisses before falling back asleep.

"Dude. We have a meeting with Craig in two hours get up!" Pat yelled excitedly from the doorway of the room.

Garrett groaned and Leah just laughed at his behavior.

"Don't make it worse." He grumbled into her sleeve and she spoke, "Get up Gar bear." She whispered and he shivered from the way her voice sounded. He pressed his lips to her neck, "I don't wanna leave you."

"You have to go get famous!"

He laughed and kissed her jaw, "Wishful thinking."

"It's going to happen. Just wait." She said with a smile as she sat up.

He gave her a grin and sat up messing with his hair.

"Ok. Well, I'll take you home first." He said pecking her lips.

"Ok! Well lets go. Don't want you to be late." She said messing with his hair before hopping up from the bed.

He crawled off and grabbed for his shirt he had thrown off some time during the night.

"Sleepy." He grumbled and she laughed as she grabbed his hand after sliding her shoes on.

"Well, after the meeting you can go back to sleep."

"With you?" He asked letting her lead him to the living room.

She nodded and he wrapped his arm around her from behind, "I'm gonna take her home." He announced to John who was sitting on the couch.

"Alright. Later Lea." He said with a grin and she said goodbye as they walked out.

"So, I'll call you once it's over?" He asked once they made it to her house and he walked her to the door.

"Sure Gar, whatever you feel like doing." She said with a grin and he wrapped his arms around her.

"What do you think I'm going to do? Just not see you the whole day? That's funny." He whispered touching his forehead to hers.

She kissed him quickly and he pecked her nose, "I love you."

"I love you too. Good luck."

He gave her hand a squeeze and a sweet smile before walking to his car. Now that she wasn't with him he began to grow anxious. They were meeting someone who clearly was interested in the band and that excited him. Once he arrived at John's all the guys rode together to meet Craig at one of the coffee shops in town. He was anxious at best and so where all the other guys, but surprisingly the meeting went better than he assumed and Craig told them he would set up a show so he could have some people come check them out which caused Garrett to grow nervous. This was a big deal and he knew it. It excited him and made him want to throw up all at the same time.

Once they arrived back at John's who was ranting about how they were going to get signed because he knew that people would like them, he told the guys goodbye and got into his car. He wanted to see Leah and tell her the news.

He pulled up at her house moments later and knocked on the door with a smile. She quickly appeared and a smile hit her lips, "Hi."

"Hey." He whispered realizing how he had missed her just in the few hours spent apart.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in, "I missed you." He mumbled and she snuggled closer to him, "I missed you."

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss her lips.

"So?" She said before he closed the door behind him and she pulled him to the couch. He smiled as he sat down and she laid her head in his lap.

"Well..." He spoke softly as his fingers found her hair, "It went well. We're going to have a small show soon and Craig is going to invite some people from the record label and we shall see..."

She smiled, "You know they will sign you."

"You're sounding like John."

"Well, John can sometimes be smart."

He chuckled and brushed his fingers down her cheek, "How was your day?"

"Not as good as yours, Gar bear."

He rolled his eyes before leaning down and kissing her quickly, "Still going with my mom tomorrow? You know we still have like a month?"

"I know, but I just want to get it over with."

"I see, wanna get prom over with so you can dump me?" He joked and she laughed, "Exactly."

"Thanks for waiting."

She nodded and he laughed.

She closed her eyes and buried her face into his shirt.

"Something wrong?" He asked running his hand into her hair.

"No." She mumbled and he chuckled, "You sure?"

"Yeah. I just missed you." She whispered taking in the smell of his shirt.

"I'll stay tonight if you want."

"Ok."

He pulled her up and into his lap so he could wrap his arms around her. He placed several gentle kisses on her face causing her eyes to flutter shut.

"Leah..." he whispered causing her eyes to open as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you too." She said throwing her arms around him and laying against his chest. He grinned and held her to him. It was strange to think that weeks ago he would never dream this is where he would be with her, but now he couldn't imagine being anywhere else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you feel that?...things are about to change. ;) And for the record, no, Craig does not have a thing for Leah. I didn't expect any of you to assume that, but apparently the vibe was given...haha.

Thanks for commenting;
Lovelyhope
Elleeann
Underdog425
Shootingmoons
:)