Status: Completed

Lucky Now.

Wonderwall.

Once at the beach Garrett woke Leah up and she helped grab their things as Pat began growing excited beside them.

"Pat." She said laughing and he smiled, "What?!"

"Settle down you crazy kid."

He chuckled and kissed her cheek before sprinting to the ocean.

"He's crazy." She said to no one inparticular as they began to unpack and settle down in the sand.

"Yeah, but it's like, how would this be without him?" Garrett stated and she smiled, "True."

John quickly pulled off his shirt and slid his ray bans back on, "Ok, water time. Come on." He said elbowing Leah who was beside him. Really he had to say he was a bit on Kennedy's side of this. He was curious. The girl rolled her eyes before pulling up her hair and taking her shirt off to reveal a purple bathing suit. She kicked her shorts off and stacked everything onto her towel.

"Ok John Oh! Let's go." She said grabbing his arm and he chuckled before picking her up, sending her into screaming mode as he ran into the ocean.

"Now all you'll ever think about is seeing her naked. It's inevitable..." Kennedy said as both of their eyes watched John and Leah splash each other.

Garrett gulped as he heard her laugh. Sadly, he knew that Kennedy was probably right this time around. He rubbed his neck uneasily before Kennedy elbowed him, "Come on man. Suck it up. You know it's kind of ok if you find yourself thinking of her that way. Afterall, she is your girlfriend." He said pulling off his shirt and Garrett followed suit. He ran his fingers through his hair before sliding on his sunglasses. Well, he guessed in a way that was also true...

"Garrett!" He heard Leah say only to look over and see her heading his way already drenched in water. He chuckled at the sight and once close enough she wrapped her arms around him causing him to shiver from the contact.

"Are you coming out?"

He chuckled, "Yeah."

She looked up at him and he kissed her lips. He couldn't help but wonder if she would just be ok with making out with him in the sand.

"You look pretty sexy in your shades." She said causing him to chuckle, "Yeah? Well you look pretty hot in that bathing suit." He said boldly causing her to laugh, "Oh, well thanks."

He nodded as he grabbed her waist and pressed his lips back to hers. The kissing didn't last long thanks to the boys making cat calls and whistling from the water.

Leah laughed and grabbed his hand, "Come on."

He let her drag him to the water where John was throwing a football to Jared.

"Leah, be a good girlfriend and lay the poor kid already." John said and Garrett groaned as Leah ignored him and hopped on Pat who began spinning her around. She squealed as they fell in the water and both came up laughing. Which caused Garrett to chuckle as he sat down in the sand allowing the water to rush back and forth over his feet.

"What's wrong?" Leah asked straddling his legs as she sat down on him.

"Nothing baby." He said sincerely. Nothing was wrong. He just tended to have a lot on his mind.

She brushed his hair back causing it to stick up because her hand was wet. She chuckled causing a grin to hit his lips.

"I love you." She said softly as she leaned in. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, "I love you too, sweetie."

"You know, as much as John talks crap, if I was going to sleep with anyone I wouldn't mind it being you." She whispered and his face grew serious, "Really?"

She nodded and he spoke as his heart raced in his chest, "I uh, I feel the same about you."

She grinned and he kissed her quickly.

"You should stay with me tonight." She said and he swallowed, "Uh, um, ok."

She kissed his cheek before hopping off of him and yelling at Jared to stop dunking Kennedy in the water.

"She kills me." Pat said laughing as he fell beside Garrett.

A grin hit Garrett's lips, "She's insane. I love her."

"I pretty much do to!" Pat said jokingly causing Garrett to laugh.

"Dude, I'm nervous." Garrett spoke and Pat gave him a confused look, "About what?"

"I uh, I think she, well, I think she's planning to sleep with me tonight." Garrett said awkwardly and Pat seemed to not get it, "Don't you sleep together every night?"

"Pat..." Garrett spoke giving him a look and Pat's eyes went wide once he picked up on what he was trying to say.

"Seriously?"

Garrett nodded and Pat grabbed his arm, "Dude! This is epic!"

"Shut up!"

"Dude..." Pat said at a whisper causing Garrett to roll his eyes.

"I'm like a proud parent right now!"

"Which is screwed up because what parent would be proud that their son is getting laid?" Garrett asked and Pat shrugged, "This kind!"

Garrett chuckled before he was tackled back into the sand by Leah.

"What the hell?" He asked laughing as he tried to put his sunglasses back on. She giggled and kissed his cheek, "What are you doing?"

"Talking to Pat darling. What are you doing? Did John bring alcohol?" He joked and she shrugged.

He brushed the sand from her cheek before raising up to kiss her, "Having fun?"

"Yeah, I'm glad we did this." She said as Kennedy ran up calling her name.

"You bitch." He said and Garrett threw his eyes to the boy, "Excuse me?" He said growing defensive instantly.

"She is not so sweet! She dumped me out of my float!"

Garrett started laughing and Leah clung to him tightly, "I did not!"

"Bullshit!"

"I may have hit it on my way up."

"Oh? You're that strong now huh?" Kennedy asked brushing his hair back.

"Maybe..."

Garrett laughed and held onto her, "Baby...that's not nice."

"But he started it!" She whined burying her face against his neck.

"Well, I'm sure he did..." He said rubbing her back and Kennedy rolled his eyes, "You believe her?!"

"Of course he does. The girl could kill me in front of him and he'd claim it was an accident." Jared stated and Garrett rolled his eyes although that's probably how it would happen. He really had no way to defend that either, he just knew it was true because he loved her so much.

After several hours of horsing around, they grabbed dinner at the closet place they could find and tiredly got back in the car to drive back home. Everyone was pretty quiet simply because they were all exhausted. Once they arrvied back at John's, they all said their goodbyes and Garrett threw his and Leah's stuff in his car before driving them to her house which is when he instantly grew nervous. Once they parked he had to force himself to breathe so he wouldn't freak out. He grabbed their stuff and followed her inside and up to her room.

"My bed." She said falling face first onto her pillow causing him to laugh.

"I think I got sunburnt." He said with a frown, pulling his shirt off to show her his shoulders.

"Awe. Poor baby. I have some lotion you can put on it." She said instantly getting up and running to the bathroom.

He chuckled sitting on her bed as she returned.

"You do it." He mumbled and she moved in front of him. She gently rubbed the gel onto his red shoulders and he thanked her as she sat the stuff on the night stand.

"Feels better already." He said with a grin and she nodded. He grabbed her waist pulling her into his lap as their lips collided. It was funny how now he didn't seem so nervous anymore.

"Leah..." He said between kisses and she pulled back to look at him.

"Listen, I love you, I do, so I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. I mean that." He said seriously and a grin hit her lips just because he simply was an amazing guy.

"I know, I'm fine. I promise."

He nodded and she kissed him once more. He grabbed her waist and laid back onto the bed taking her with him. Of course she was nervous and a bit scared, she was sure that's how most everyone felt their first time. But knowing it was with Garrett also made her feel a bit more comfortable and to him it made all the difference that it was her and not someone he barely knew.

The next morning she woke up wrapped in Garrett's arms. He was still sleeping peacefully so she just relaxed thinking over everything. She didn't feel any different like she assumed, the only thing that seemed a bit brand new was her feelings for him. It seemed like sleeping with him made her that much more in love with him which she didn't even know was possible. She was knocked out of her daze by him kissing her shoulder.

"Oh. You're up." She said causing him to chuckle, "Yes, would look that way."

A smile hit her lips and he kissed her cheek, "I love you so much Leah." He whispered against her skin as he held her to him. He didn't know why he was telling her that but he felt like if he didn't his heart would explode. He had so much love for the girl it was hard to even comprehend.

"I love you too."

"You feel ok?" He asked and she nodded, "Feel fine."

"Ok, just making sure."

She chuckled and brushed his hair back, "Hey guess what?"

"What?" He asked with a grin.

"You have a pretty big show tonight."

"I know. Good thing for me my lucky charm will be there." He said pulling her onto him causing her to laugh.

"And what would that be?"

"Oh you know. A brunette girl. About 5'2. Pretty green eyes." He said running his fingers into her hair.

"She sounds hot." She joked and he laughed, "She is very much so."

The girl giggled and he kissed down her cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too." She said relaxing her head on his chest.

Garrett's phone began to vibrate on the table and he grabbed it up quickly to see several text from Pat.

"Do you want to go to lunch with the guys?" He asked.

"Sure. I'm going to go shower." She said kissing his cheek before getting up and running into the bathroom. He chuckled and texted Pat back saying they would meet there.

Once they were both ready they headed out to the diner where everyone was already at by the time they walked in.

"Finally!" Pat shouted causing Leah to laugh as she set next to John.

"Hey you." He said with his crooked grin as he elbowed the girl lightly.

Garrett took the seat across from her as he watched the girl carefully. Pat nudged him causing him to look at the boy beside him.

"Well?" He whispered and Garrett instantly blushed giving Pat the answer he wanted. Pat chuckled and patted his back, "Good goin' man."

"Hey where are you going?" Garrett asked realizing Leah getting up from the table.

"Left my phone in the car." She said quickly before spriting out of the diner. He watched her with an unknowing grin and John kicked his foot under the table.

"You slept with her!" He said and Garrett's eyes shot to the smirking boy.

"What?"

"You and Leah slept together! I can tell! I know that look!" He said and Garrett tried to shush the boy.

"Oh man. This is fucking epic." John said laughing.

"So, how was it?" He asked leaning onto the table.

"None of your business really." Garrett mumbled and he rolled his eyes, "Dude, what happens if this music shit takes off? What then?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how is this relationship going to work?"

Garrett narrowed his eyes at the boy getting annoyed instantly, "It will work."

"Because you are going to be together forever huh?"

"What is your deal?" Kennedy snapped which surprised Garrett a bit, "I mean, so what? They love each other! Why can't they be together just because we will be busy? I swear O'Callaghan, either you're jealous or you hate Leah."

"I am not jealous nor do I hate Leah. I however am realistic, and would prefer him to hurt her now than later." John responded calmly and Garrett rolled his eyes, "It's really none of your business what happens."

Before John could respond Leah sat back at the table which had now reached an uncomfortable silence.

John leaned back in his seat with crossed arms and Garrett stared at his hands which were relaxed on the table as the boys words swormed around his head.

Leah gave Kennedy a confused look and the boy simply gave her a smile and a wink to tell her things were fine which she had a hard time believing.

Lunch was awkwardly quiet minus Pat trying to clear the air but there was only so much he could do alone.

"What the hell happened?!" Leah asked not able to take it anymore.

"Nothing. Are you ready?" Garrett asked sliding his chair back.

"Uh, after you tell me what happened."

He sighed, "Baby, I'll tell you in the car."

"Yeah, he'll tell you how much of an asshole I am." John chimed in.

"Yeah! You're right! I will because you are! Sometimes you need to keep your opinions to yourself! Just because you're unhappy and have fucked up relationships in the past doesn't mean everyone else is like that!" Garrett responded heatedly.

Leah stared at Garrett wide eyed, unable to believe that came from him in such a tone. He sighed throwing money on the table before stomping out of the diner. She shot the guys a look before chasing after him.

"Garrett." She said a bit out of breath by the time she reached him. He turned to face her as she grabbed his arm.

"Sorry." He grumbled feeling bad simply because she had to witness that.

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around him, "What happened?"

"Nothing. It's like, Oh Garrett's happy, let's ruin it."

"What did he say?"

"That we wouldn't last if this whole music thing took off." He mumbled holding her to him tightly.

"Do you think that?"

"What? No. I won't let that happen. I love you." He said sincerely.

"Ok, then it won't. Who cares what they think Gar? I love you." She said looking up at him and he kissed her sweetly, "Ok. You're right. It just aggravates me that they think I would just give up that easily. I've wanted you forever." He whispered.

She wrapped her arms around the boy and he hugged her to him. He would prove them wrong. He loved her. He wouldn't dare give up so easily. They would see...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man. I wish I could go ahead and tell you what I have planned...but, can't ruin it of course! ;)

Thanks for commenting;
Baby.blue.eyes (You know, just wherever you want them to be works! Haha.)
Renegade.
Underdog425
Lovelyhop
Shootingmoons.
:)